Another leftie sees the light

Members online

How could I forget how close Fred the shred and labour where
It started with the American housing scam then hit us which opened a can of worms in the banking world but hey no worries the tories came to their rescue.

I agree, possibly my father in law would agree as well. We all know the NHS is creaking. The actual point is that these people, millions of them, for whatever reasons do not trust Mr.Corbyn to put right all the wrongs in our society. I am not for one second championing that Mrs.May will put right all the wrongs, but that she is perceived by many as being more trustworthy.
I honestly don't get it, we have a politician we have not seen of his kind and he is saying everything we want to hear or atleast nobody can really disagree with his policies and fully costed manifesto, then we have the tories who have looked after the rich and punished the poor, they have backtracked and broken promise after promise, they have doubled the debt, underfunding education,and the NHS, kept wages low, the worst house building record since the 20's, she will not make any public appearances, have been done for voting irregularities and have a few outstanding, money laundering with HBC, holding campaign meetings behind closed door locking the media away and picking their own questions, she has already pissed off european leaders, she is using foreign workers as pawns. How will she possibly put any wrongs right? She has a manefesto that has 60 uncosted items it's laughable if it wasn't true.

All labour promise is what people like you wanna hear and it's ideal world stuff but we don't live in ideal world and at times tough choices have to be made you can't keep borrowing money in hope it fixes it as it has to be paid back

All labour promise is what people like you wanna hear and it's ideal world stuff but we don't live in ideal world and at times tough choices have to be made you can't keep borrowing money in hope it fixes it as it has to be paid back
That's what the torys have done, while preaching austerity, lowering tax for the rich, increasing inheritance tax. Threshold etc.

Are you f**k**g real? The tories have doubled the debt to £660 billion ffs

I honestly don't get it, we have a politician we have not seen of his kind and he is saying everything we want to hear or atleast nobody can really disagree with his policies and fully costed manifesto, then we have the tories who have looked after the rich and punished the poor, they have backtracked and broken promise after promise, they have doubled the debt, underfunding education,and the NHS, kept wages low, the worst house building record since the 20's, she will not make any public appearances, have been done for voting irregularities and have a few outstanding, money laundering with HBC, holding campaign meetings behind closed door locking the media away and picking their own questions, she has already pissed off european leaders, she is using foreign workers as pawns. How will she possibly put any wrongs right? She has a manefesto that has 60 uncosted items it's laughable if it wasn't true.

Lol fully costed are you sure ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ian-Green-slams-McDonnell-furious-TV-row.html

That's what the torys have done, while preaching austerity, lowering tax for the rich, increasing inheritance tax. Threshold etc.

When you say lowering the tax for the rich, do you mean reducing the 50% top rate of tax that was only put up a few months before labour lost the election and actually didn't raise anymore money pmsl

When you say lowering the tax for the rich, do you mean reducing the 50% top rate of tax that was only put up a few months before labour lost the election and actually didn't raise anymore money pmsl
Did they lower it or not Gordon. Answer the question.

Don't the rich employ a lot of people and create jobs and pay employees tax and ni?
Tax comes out their pay packets does it not. I do think maybe employers contribute something to ni, but it's another deduction from the employees pay packet, no?

Corporations outsourcing to 3rd world sweatshops creates jobs too, where are you going with this.

So when you file a tax return you want the max back and submit it and hope it ain't flagged up it's the same for rich and companies but on a bigger scale so you can't say your whiter than white then bash big companies

So when you file a tax return you want the max back and submit it and hope it ain't flagged up it's the same for rich and companies but on a bigger scale so you can't say your whiter than white then bash big companies
So it's ok for the rich and companies to not pay their tax then? No wonder you're voting tory, seems to fit well in line with their way of thinking.

They shouldn't be in charge to rob it wake up, why do you want to leave Europe but your happy for our railways to be run by them? They are running it into the ground but your happy to let them keep all the money for their governments? Your happy for big business to run the country into the ground making obscene profits for their share holders co that's business?

So it's ok for the rich and companies to not pay their tax then? No wonder you're voting tory, seems to fit well in line with their way of thinking.
No everyone should pay the correct amount but you can't sit here and bash them when your tax return every year you hope for the max return

They shouldn't be in charge to rob it wake up, why do you want to leave Europe but your happy for our railways to be run by them? They are running it into the ground but your happy to let them keep all the money for their governments? Your happy for big business to run the country into the ground making obscene profits for their share holders co that's business?
Do you even know how the European Union works? When was the last time they made what they spend and spent public?

Everyone should pay correct amount I'm a big fan of that but we hit them to hard people will lose jobs and it won't be the high earners it will be the front line staff thus adding to the unemployment figures

Do you even know how the European Union works? When was the last time they made what they spend and spent public?
Answer the question and stop talking s**t ffs bored of you skipping past important stuff then asking stupid questions, if I did know how it worked I would be wasting my time explaining it to you. Also let's get back to

at times tough choices have to be made you can't keep borrowing money in hope it fixes it as it has to be paid back
The tories have doubled the debt so why is it ok for them?

Everyone should pay correct amount I'm a big fan of that but we hit them to hard people will lose jobs and it won't be the high earners it will be the front line staff thus adding to the unemployment figures
We are not hitting them hard they should pay their share some are paying nothing and getting subsidised.

Answer the question and stop talking s**t ffs bored of you skipping past important stuff then asking stupid questions, if I did know how it worked I would be wasting my time explaining it to you. Also let's get back to

Because they inherited a 170 billion pound deficit how many more times

What was debt when labour left power? The tories have done a sterling job on trying to sort it out by making tough unpopular choices but the job is getting done, I am a fan of everyone paying there fair share and loop holes should be closed but you need to realise these companies employ millions of people so we hit them hard they will make redundant many a job,you can't keep borrowing money in hope of fixing things it needs cut backs ect,do u like being ruled by unelected mep then have you not seen recently how they are behaving we had a seat at the table in eu but no voice so basically we was there only to pump money in we will be miles better off for it they need us more than we need them

What was debt when labour left power? The tories have done a sterling job on trying to sort it out by making tough unpopular choices but the job is getting done, I am a fan of everyone paying there fair share and loop holes should be closed but you need to realise these companies employ millions of people so we hit them hard they will make redundant many a job,you can't keep borrowing money in hope of fixing things it needs cut backs ect,do u like being ruled by unelected mep then have you not seen recently how they are behaving we had a seat at the table in eu but no voice so basically we was there only to pump money in we will be miles better off for it they need us more than we need them
The tories have added £555 billion making it £1.5 trillion so please explain this sterling job?