Another leftie sees the light

Members online

Agreed, but still he wouldn't vote labour because of the previous post.......and therein lies the problem.
Have you no health care insurance or protection against the things that could happen to us?i have things in place to help my family

Have you no health care insurance or protection against the things that could happen to us?i have things in place to help my family
It won't cover you for long term care I'm pretty sure a lot of pensioners have such things in place but they will be stripped of All assets even when they die.

It won't cover you for long term care I'm pretty sure a lot of pensioners have such things in place but they will be stripped of All assets even when they die.
I'm sure some are protected but at min only up to around 23k tories are putting that up to 100k you can't throw good money onto bad money and hope it fixes it

I meant my previous post @Pagey. My father in law would uphold all workers rights. But he doesn't trust labour, because of the past mishaps with militant trade unionist leaders who turned out to be celebrity grabbing lying toerags, ending up bringing chaos to the country, and to his life. I think that despite everything, people of his generation do not trust the likes of Corbyn and those like him.

I'm sure some are protected but at min only up to around 23k tories are putting that up to 100k you can't throw good money onto bad money and hope it fixes it
They are including the value of your home as an asset so straight away every pensioner is wealthy and will be hit. Forget what you have in the bank it's like the price of your house is in the bank.

They are including the value of your home as an asset so straight away every pensioner is wealthy and will be hit. Forget what you have in the bank it's like the price of your house is in the bank.
The ones you have to blame are the care homes for what they charge not who ever is in power

I meant my previous post @Pagey. My father in law would uphold all workers rights. But he doesn't trust labour, because of the past mishaps with militant trade unionist leaders who turned out to be celebrity grabbing lying toerags, ending up bringing chaos to the country, and to his life. I think that despite everything, people of his generation do not trust the likes of Corbyn and those like him.
We have got a bit lost as I was replying to flynny

What chaos in particular because a lot of what's said is not true, we are all aware now what happened during the miner strikes regarding the government and the police, why shouldn't they strike? The French don't give a f**k and would. It have half the s**t we take. Why shouldn't we have rights at work? I remember the last recession and how men were treated on site when the rates were cut then cut and so on, it was take it or leave it and there were that many men who knew they had no one to turn to and let's not forget the same houses that we all worked on didn't go down in price.

Check back before the miners strike.
In the seventies, there were strikes, power cuts, petrol shortages,and more. And through it all there were militant gobshites, proporting to be trying to help the common man when really all they wanted was fame and lime light for themselves.
I've mentioned Dereck Hatton before.......
Blair....
Mandelson....
My exact point is ..........The older generation, though currently under threat of the dementia tax, still remember those days......those militants.......and guess who was amongst them.....
Corbyn.

In the seventies, there were strikes, power cuts, petrol shortages,and more. And through it all there were militant gobshites, proporting to be trying to help the common man when really all they wanted was fame and lime light for themselves.
Blair....
Mandelson....
My exact point is ..........The older generation, though currently under threat of the dementia tax, still remember those days......those militants.......and guess who was amongst them.....
Corbyn.
Yes and he was right on it all as history has proved, funnily enough I had Derek hattons ticket for a match twice :) Man U vs Everton.

Blair....
Mandelson....
Corbyn.
They are not just under threat from that the NHS is at breaking point because of lack of funding.

No its not its down to pharmacist companies and lack of investment

Hardly lack of investment they get bucket loads of money, it's overcrowded due to mass immigration and health tourism.

Whilst I agree pharmacist companies take the piss

Hardly lack of investment they get bucket loads of money, it's overcrowded due to mass immigration and health tourism.

Whilst I agree pharmacist companies take the piss
Mostly spent on meetings between the rich, immigration does have an effect but when something is underfunded it's going to and let's not forget a massive majority of staff are immigrants.

You have posted that up before, but the fact remains they came into a 170billion deficit in the first year, which has been brought right down, so over the years because of the inherited deficit debt has risen, it's not hard to work out.
There was a global banking crisis every other country suffered its not the fault of the Labour Party more the fault of the banks, surely you know that?

You have posted that up before, but the fact remains they came into a 170billion deficit in the first year, which has been brought right down, so over the years because of the inherited deficit debt has risen, it's not hard to work out.
I showed u the figure of the spike in debt and it was in the financial crash, until then labours deficit was far less

They are not just under threat from that the NHS is at breaking point because of lack of funding.
I agree, possibly my father in law would agree as well. We all know the NHS is creaking. The actual point is that these people, millions of them, for whatever reasons do not trust Mr.Corbyn to put right all the wrongs in our society. I am not for one second championing that Mrs.May will put right all the wrongs, but that she is perceived by many as being more trustworthy.