Another leftie sees the light

He jumped ship a year ago which only highlights what corbyn has been saying we will look after the many and not the few, a multie millionare backs May and your surprised and shocked? Lol the mail rehashin a story from a year ago is another desperate non story.

Father - in - law reads the mail. He knows it's biased, he is intelligent enough to see through the posturing and the bs, but he remembers, strikes, strikes, a shitload more strikes, slow trains, slow buses, more strikes, petrol shortages, endless shameful name calling and scandal upon scandal ........but overall it all had less impact upon his and his family's life and fortunes when there was a Tory government........his generation are the baby boomers, born into war torn austerity, faced a Cold War most of his days, and are now threatened with " the death tax".......yet still he remembers vividly being held to "ransom" as he calls it by militant trades unions.......who, whatever the problem, however unpopular it was in the public opinion, Mr. Corbyn would turn up to support. FIL views it as limelight gathering of the worst kind...........bandwagon jumping at the expense of his party leaders, and all else. FIL doesn't think he has changed much. I suspect several of his generation feel the same.

Father - in - law reads the mail. He knows it's biased, he is intelligent enough to see through the posturing and the bs, but he remembers, strikes, strikes, a shitload more strikes, slow trains, slow buses, more strikes, petrol shortages, endless shameful name calling and scandal upon scandal ........but overall it all had less impact upon his and his family's life and fortunes when there was a Tory government........his generation are the baby boomers, born into war torn austerity, faced a Cold War most of his days, and are now threatened with " the death tax".......yet still he remembers vividly being held to "ransom" as he calls it by militant trades unions.......who, whatever the problem, however unpopular it was in the public opinion, Mr. Corbyn would turn up to support. FIL views it as limelight gathering of the worst kind...........bandwagon jumping at the expense of his party leaders, and all else. FIL doesn't think he has changed much. I suspect several of his generation feel the same.
And his generation deserve everything they payes for but unfortunately the Tory government don't see it like that.

I admire corbyn for the courage of his convictions and his stance, but come on leadership material ..? He's not is he. Andy burnham or Andy Johnson type would get me back to labour, corbyn is not a future pm it's ridiculous it will be another Micheal foot and labour will get decimated on June the 8th, he might carry favour in the liberal north London set but in the working north he's an alien to them,my family are Labour working class but none are going that way on June the 8th there either not going to vote or are going Tory and some are pained to vote Tory but accept may is a safe pair of hands.
I've never voted Tory being ukip the last few times but I will be this time, may is credible and is a leader
, and that is what this country needs now to negotiate brexit, and take our country forward.

Reactions: gps
I admire corbyn for the courage of his convictions and his stance, but come on leadership material ..? He's not is he. Andy burnham or Andy Johnson type would get me back to labour, corbyn is not a future pm it's ridiculous it will be another Micheal foot and labour will get decimated on June the 8th, he might carry favour in the liberal north London set but in the working north he's an alien to them,my family are Labour working class but none are going that way on June the 8th there either not going to vote or are going Tory and some are pained to vote Tory but accept may is a safe pair of hands.
I've never voted Tory being ukip the last few times but I will be this time, may is credible and is a leader
, and that is what this country needs now to negotiate brexit, and take our country forward.
What a load of b*ll***s explain why she is credible and a leader she has lied and backtracked since she was appointed leader and now she is hiding and not meeting real voters and your opinion on corbyn is the same mantra that is not true, look at the polls rising the tens of thousands of people turning up to see him, the largest membership of any party even all the other parties combined, your statement makes no sense so please explain.

What a load of b*ll***s explain why she is credible and a leader she has lied and backtracked since she was appointed leader and now she is hiding and not meeting real voters and your opinion on corbyn is the same mantra that is not true, look at the polls rising the tens of thousands of people turning up to see him, the largest membership of any party even all the other parties combined, your statement makes no sense so please explain.
It's not b*ll***s if it's my opinion, just as your entitled to yours, I don't agree with your left wing waffle but I don't call it b*ll***s as it's your view and belief.
I wouldn't trust the polls, we all know there previous predictions.
She's solid had experience as Home Secretary for years, years of international relations, she is mearly the figure head for an administration, Jeramy Corbin and his shadow cabinet are inept and I believe in it will show on June the 8th, with a landslide victory, we can argue about it all day on here but it's the voting public that you will give you the answers.

Think the momentum against flynny is growing cos if you don't agree with him it's bollox or he asks for a link the bloke could start a fight in a phone box and really needs to see we haven't all got tunnel vision and in a free speech society we can all say what we want don't mean we have to agree

It's not b*ll***s if it's my opinion, just as your entitled to yours, I don't agree with your left wing waffle but I don't call it b*ll***s as it's your view and belief.
I wouldn't trust the polls, we all know there previous predictions.
She's solid had experience as Home Secretary for years, years of international relations, she is mearly the figure head for an administration, Jeramy Corbin and his shadow cabinet are inept and I believe in it will show on June the 8th, with a landslide victory, we can argue about it all day on here but it's the voting public that you will give you the answers.
Fair point but she was a disastrous Home Secretary :)

Think the momentum against flynny is growing cos if you don't agree with him it's bollox or he asks for a link the bloke could start a fight in a phone box and really needs to see we haven't all got tunnel vision and in a free speech society we can all say what we want don't mean we have to agree
There is a difference between making s**t up or spreading lies and yes everything I said I backed up with facts you didnt.

There is a difference between making s**t up or spreading lies and yes everything I said I backed up with facts you didnt.
Because you disregard anything people say when they post a link it's oh that's right wing or murdoch owns that or that's a Tory so people give up on you cos your like a woman on the blob at times typical remoaner preach democracy yet don't listen to others typical left winger and exactly why you act the way you do so go away have some stinging nettle tea hug a tree and come back when you head is out your arse

Because you disregard anything people say when they post a link it's oh that's right wing or murdoch owns that or that's a Tory so people give up on you cos your like a woman on the blob at times typical remoaner preach democracy yet don't listen to others typical left winger and exactly why you act the way you do so go away have some stinging nettle tea hug a tree and come back when you head is out your arse
Your also a boring c**t, I can imagine hearing you talk a load of shite in the pub with the biggest mouth telling the biggest lies, you have not put a single link on this forum that was true so I will give you a chance to post up a actually fact based on your little English mentality , he won't:

Your also a boring c**t, I can imagine hearing you talk a load of shite in the pub with the biggest mouth telling the biggest lies, you have not put a single link on this forum that was true so I will give you a chance to post up a actually fact based on your little English mentality , he won't:

I love how you think people have to post links for things to be true just because you either haven't seen/heard/read about them or you don't want to believe it.

Doesn't mean what's been said isn't a fact. Search it yourself if you disbelieve it that much.

You pick and choose your facts about reports without telling the full story. Then try to just blitz people with bullshit about putting a link up to prove what there saying is true.

I notice now aswell how you use the forum to word things so they can be taken 1 of 2 ways and so if you get proven wrong you use the old no I didn't mean/say it in that context bollucks.

There's no doubting your not stupid but you also treat the rest of us as if we are just plain dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the links I posted ain't true? In your eyes maybe, what's laughable is your actually describing yourself and what a prick you actually sound because someone don't agree with you which let be honest apart from square head and toenails it's quiet a lot u don't scare me with all this shouting I just think your a dick for not even listening for what others say f**k me you live in grim-sby hardly a hot bed of multiculturalism is it where as I live in London and I see and hear a lot more than you do and I see intergration I see a lot of non intergration I see these inter city gangs I see the over crowding on housing I see the packed doctors and hospitals the worst you gotta deal with really is an extra boat in the harbour get off your high horse and stop being a c**t

I love how you think people have to post links for things to be true just because you either haven't seen/heard/read about them or you don't want to believe it.

Doesn't mean what's been said isn't a fact. Search it yourself if you disbelieve it that much.

You pick and choose your facts about reports without telling the full story. Then try to just blitz people with bullshit about putting a link up to prove what there saying is true.

I notice now aswell how you use the forum to word things so they can be taken 1 of 2 ways and so if you get proven wrong you use the old no I didn't mean/say it in that context bollucks.

There's no doubting your not stupid but you also treat the rest of us as if we are just plain dumb.

I believe there is strong doubt with regard to his stupidity, especially where labour and comrade Corbyn are concerned

Yeh I'm sure I will take facts from a shelf stacker in my local spar telling me what they read on the front page of the sun is fact lol I don't pick and choose my facts try are facts, the net is there for all of us to use and when I post up a fact I do actually read both sides. Chelsea won the league and if you say they didn't that doesn't mean it's true. Like I said all the stuff been posted up is there for debate and if your going off what your mate told you in work, I'm sorry but that's not good enough.

So the links I posted ain't true? In your eyes maybe, what's laughable is your actually describing yourself and what a prick you actually sound because someone don't agree with you which let be honest apart from square head and toenails it's quiet a lot u don't scare me with all this shouting I just think your a dick for not even listening for what others say f**k me you live in grim-sby hardly a hot bed of multiculturalism is it where as I live in London and I see and hear a lot more than you do and I see intergration I see a lot of non intergration I see these inter city gangs I see the over crowding on housing I see the packed doctors and hospitals the worst you gotta deal with really is an extra boat in the harbour get off your high horse and stop being a c**t
You boring thick c**t, you really are, I was brought in Manchester and witnessed multiculturalism since the 70's so save your blame game for the thick cents you drink with. You haven't posted s single link that I remember and if you did it was either a lie or irrelevant to what we were discussing. Stop trying to be clever because you are far from it, your opinions on gays, immigrants and the poor is truly backward and now your happy to f**k the pensioners over, brain dead.

I believe there is strong doubt with regard to his stupidity, especially where labour and comrade Corbyn are concerned
Lol you have slipped out of every thread you have been proved wrong on and the ones that had you bang to rights you didn't comment on :)

You boring thick c**t, you really are, I was brought in Manchester and witnessed multiculturalism since the 70's so save your blame game for the thick cents you drink with. You haven't posted s single link that I remember and if you did it was either a lie or irrelevant to what we were discussing. Stop trying to be clever because you are far from it, your opinions on gays, immigrants and the poor is truly backward and now your happy to f**k the pensioners over, brain dead.
Well that reply smacks of you trying to call me a racist is that what your doing flynny post evidence that I've posted anything racist the homosexual one I can give you I tolerate it because that's the world we live in doesn't mean I have to be comfortable with it doesn't make me a bad person, immigration yes I am worried about it and the effect it has on housing transport jobs NHS ect am I a racist to be worried that labour let a load of people in without giving the British people a say and having no back up plan for the mass immigration regarding all this yes some do contribute to society but the ones on low wages claim tax credits which makes up the short fall and are actually taking more than putting in I am worried about the care of the elderly and it needs to be looked at but why and this is what I don't get if someone was clever and brought a house in the 70s and by no fault of their own the value of that house has sky rocketed why should they have to pay for own care when someone who has been in social housing all their life's get the same care for free we need a middle ground,why ain't you in Manchester still then did you move as you wanted to give yourself and kids a better chance in life away from the troubles we all face in major cities? U just read people's posts and read what you think they are saying when really they ain't keep stamping your feet it's comical

Well that reply smacks of you trying to call me a racist is that what your doing flynny post evidence that I've posted anything racist the homosexual one I can give you I tolerate it because that's the world we live in doesn't mean I have to be comfortable with it doesn't make me a bad person, immigration yes I am worried about it and the effect it has on housing transport jobs NHS ect am I a racist to be worried that labour let a load of people in without giving the British people a say and having no back up plan for the mass immigration regarding all this yes some do contribute to society but the ones on low wages claim tax credits which makes up the short fall and are actually taking more than putting in I am worried about the care of the elderly and it needs to be looked at but why and this is what I don't get if someone was clever and brought a house in the 70s and by no fault of their own the value of that house has sky rocketed why should they have to pay for own care when someone who has been in social housing all their life's get the same care for free we need a middle ground,why ain't you in Manchester still then did you move as you wanted to give yourself and kids a better chance in life away from the troubles we all face in major cities? U just read people's posts and read what you think they are saying when really they ain't keep stamping your feet it's comical
Lol you are so predictable f**k off with your racist bullshit I've lost count of the times you have said "are you calling me a racist?" It's f**k**g boring, you do it all the time I've lost count, grow up and read what I wrote.

Wrong, I have posted up facts and links it's not my fault you choose to ignore.
No you haven't you have posted up articles only from the mail :) and these are just that articles, no facts and any facts that have been given to you you have ignored.

Yeh I'm sure I will take facts from a shelf stacker in my local spar telling me what they read on the front page of the sun is fact lol I don't pick and choose my facts try are facts, the net is there for all of us to use and when I post up a fact I do actually read both sides. Chelsea won the league and if you say they didn't that doesn't mean it's true. Like I said all the stuff been posted up is there for debate and if your going off what your mate told you in work, I'm sorry but that's not good enough.

Now I know your talking rubbish " I do actually read both side" literally fell out of my hammock reading that.

Stop blaming the poor coz if the tories get it your gonna be joining them ffs