another great day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its £3.50 + vat. but only comes in pallets. a couple of places stock it apparently but i cant find any. ud just need to speak to a rep.

im gettin about 1.5m a bag i reckon. im using 10mm beads, so prob 12-14mm. i scratched about 40m with 15ish bags if that helps

were using it at the moment

nice mix too.....

would like to give their lime render a go---anyone tried it??

cpi update. they are *****.

the bags with the lumps were supposed to be taken today and the new lot dropped off. they rung at lunch and said weve been given them in 50bag pallets, we can only deliver in 40s, so itll have to be mon or tues. i said its ten bags of each pallet, it takes 2 mins. he said well, other than that u can pick it up. a hundred ******* bags u ****!!! so no gear today

the other job was being delivered yesterday with cpi mono. driver leaves a message on the phone, i call him back and he says i couldnt drop it coz i couldnt find the house. bearing in in mind the road has about 10 houses on it, and there is only 1 with a **** off scaffold round it, and hes delivering mono. so i explained this, and he said ok theyll deliver today. got a call at 7 from the fella whos job it is and theyve dumped it on the grass verge next to the pavement. so now matey is moving 90 bags up the drive so they dont get messed with. how ******* useless can a company get

All they did mate was promised the world when you complained then couldn't deliver it so they made up a s**t story ........there's no such thing as customer service try Marmorit they just deliver it when they ******* like lol

Was going to use cpi on a 2 coat outside so we could use the ritmo. Is this a not a good idea then?

yer done that got a pallet of half ocr and half mono coming. Whats worried me is the post talking about cracks

We will mesh we always do. Its the talk about shrinkage cracks or something, is this cos there is to much water in some people mix they are spraying?

cpi update. they are *****.

the bags with the lumps were supposed to be taken today and the new lot dropped off. they rung at lunch and said weve been given them in 50bag pallets, we can only deliver in 40s, so itll have to be mon or tues. i said its ten bags of each pallet, it takes 2 mins. he said well, other than that u can pick it up. a hundred ******* bags u ****!!! so no gear today

the other job was being delivered yesterday with cpi mono. driver leaves a message on the phone, i call him back and he says i couldnt drop it coz i couldnt find the house. bearing in in mind the road has about 10 houses on it, and there is only 1 with a **** off scaffold round it, and hes delivering mono. so i explained this, and he said ok theyll deliver today. got a call at 7 from the fella whos job it is and theyve dumped it on the grass verge next to the pavement. so now matey is moving 90 bags up the drive so they dont get messed with. how ******* useless can a company get

I must agree with you there Nick. We have used prob in excess of 25 tons of CPI bagged S/C this year.. To start with we encountered delivery problems , with you tomorrow, on its way, havnt got your order etc etc. . Their biggest problem comes with the fact they do not run their own haulage for the pallet gear. So it always turns up through a third party haulier with no grab , just a silly little push along trolley, a tail lift and a driver with attitude.

Found the best way was to be well organised with the logistics, order well in advance and order through a third party... ie Builder Centre or the like. This meant the gear came out on a truck with a hiab, and a driver who new his job with regards to delivering building materials. Always asked for the B/C to fully wrap the pallets and had no further issues with water damaged goods.

This seemed to work well, until there became an issue over the designation mixes we were ordering, and not getting...but thats another storey..

right do you guys suggest we **** CPI of out of it? I dont want issues before we have even started this machine plastering malarky.

What other products can be used to get a traditional rubbed up S+C finish?

Many gthanks for any info

yeah it is the 3rd party courier that makes a lot of the problem.

as for the cracks. i dont no. i like to spray wet so it may have been part of the problem.

i happen to prefere rubbing it up to say ocr tho. and its half the price.

currier just try a pallet, dont spray too wet and see how it goes for you.

yeah it is the 3rd party courier that makes a lot of the problem.

as for the cracks. i dont no. i like to spray wet so it may have been part of the problem.

i happen to prefere rubbing it up to say ocr tho. and its half the price.

currier just try a pallet, dont spray too wet and see how it goes for you.
it wont spray thick and you get shrinkage from topping to early

right so if we do a scratch one day and top coat the next is that ok? or does the scratch need 3-4days like with s+c?????

lol yer i know that u daft w**k*r, just trying to minimise problems and wanted to know if the extra additives gave it any strange properties in need to watch for

Status
Not open for further replies.