Another 3 deaths

Members online

Flu does kill more due to the fact that we go about our everyday life. Coronavirus is far more contagious, we have no immunity to it and people who get it bad need a ventilator. If people don’t follow the advice we will have untold numbers of deaths, imagine your one of your parents dying, and the nhs will not be able to cope, imagine taking your kid to hospital and being turned away.

If your in an empty building order your materials for delivery and happy days. If your in an occupied building and think your immune, crack on for a few quid but think about what you could be taking home.

When we are on the other side of this please don’t have any regrets.

The Italy deaths they are tagging the deaths to include those who are
Smokers as well
Could not make this s**t up

Your welcome

Flu does kill more due to the fact that we go about our everyday life. Coronavirus is far more contagious, we have no immunity to it and people who get it bad need a ventilator. If people don’t follow the advice we will have untold numbers of deaths, imagine your one of your parents dying, and the nhs will not be able to cope, imagine taking your kid to hospital and being turned away.

If your in an empty building order your materials for delivery and happy days. If your in an occupied building and think your immune, crack on for a few quid but think about what you could be taking home.

Research for yourself
Before shittin yourself others please

Your welcome

If thats about my China post, then you've got me wrong. Its just fact. It wouldn't surprise me if rhisvwas a CIA / Mossad operation that went tits up. China and Iran where the first big outbreaks. Lol. Convenient. But then it spread. Im not racist. People to me are either nobheads, like Google bottom or whatever his name is, or not nobheads.
Get a life ya sad t**t..ur not even a plasterer,ur a planted mole who has nowt better to do than come on a plasterers forum and Sprite your utter shite,ur a fat lonely man who's never worked a day in his life who sits in his bedroom wanking all day and spreading shite and scaring people ya sad t**t..I'm far from a knobhead,u dont know me,if 10 people on here thought I was a knobhead it dsnt matter one bit to me as there dont know me,people who know me know I'm not a knobhead which what matters to me,not some fat sad t**t sprouting shite on here ya sad t**t...morning

No one question how many celebrities
In the public eye have this so called covid 19
Yet no one aroumd you has no covid 19
it fooking does not exist research
Yourself your welcome

Are you still producing & delivering materials?

i like the Chinese people...

just got greedy rulers
like the greedy f**k**g yanks

I like everyone
expect site agents
I know there just doing their job....

actually I fuucking hate sparks
and gangster wanna be young cuunts
and woman on periods
and soggy onions in food
add lefty cuuunts to that list(y)

That’s Spot on, it’s the highly contagious element to it. You watch the news In Spain and Italy and there’s bodies lining up in morgues as they can’t deal with the volume and 20 year old lads in hospitals on ventilators, 600 dying on a daily basis, the government saying that on the current trajectory were around 2 weeks behind these.....and lads still saying there’s nothing to worry about.

Get a life ya sad t**t..ur not even a plasterer,ur a planted mole who has nowt better to do than come on a plasterers forum and Sprite your utter shite,ur a fat lonely man who's never worked a day in his life who sits in his bedroom wanking all day and spreading shite and scaring people ya sad t**t..I'm far from a knobhead,u dont know me,if 10 people on here thought I was a knobhead it dsnt matter one bit to me as there dont know me,people who know me know I'm not a knobhead which what matters to me,not some fat sad t**t sprouting shite on here ya sad t**t...morning
Wanking all day? That’s not easy to sustain
51704167-0CD5-4F51-A177-A4404F960CDA.gif

That’s Spot on, it’s the highly contagious element to it. You watch the news In Spain and Italy and there’s bodies lining up in morgues as they can’t deal with the volume and 20 year old lads in hospitals on ventilators, 600 dying on a daily basis, the government saying that on the current trajectory were around 2 weeks behind these.....and lads still saying there’s nothing to worry about.

Correct. It's the tsunami element of the f**k*r that's the nightmare

Yes mate but only on a limited scale based on what merchants have previously had due to staff self isolating etc. All canteens etc are shut so the safe distance is kept between staff.

Then no difference to people working in domestic work then.

Both at the extremes of things arent needed however people need to feed there kids and pay there bills.

Do you think the supply chain to merchants will hold up over the coming weeks/months?

Then no difference to people working in domestic work then.

Both at the extremes of things arent needed however people need to feed there kids and pay there bills.

Do you think the supply chain to merchants will hold up over the coming weeks/months?
If they manage to keep production going because the bigger sites are still working.
The production people are working in a controlled environment with more safety measures in than we can imagine. People have got to do what they have to do but personally I don’t want to risk my family. In all honesty I think we will see lock down this week.

If they manage to keep production going because the bigger sites are still working.
The production people are working in a controlled environment with more safety measures in than we can imagine. People have got to do what they have to do but personally I don’t want to risk my family. In all honesty I think we will see lock down this week.

I think they should as it's all to grey at the moment.

That said ive never been so annoyed and disappointed with a government on how self employed are being treated compared to paye and I'm a massive boris fan.

That said ive never been so annoyed and disappointed

Same here, but only because lurpy responsibly started an important thread on the dangers of not having your curtain poles properly attached, and now it's been turned into a discussion about trivial things like viruses.

People should be more hysterical about the dangers of loose curtain poles, but no one is taking the dangers seriously enough, and Boris is doing nothing about it, either.

What is the world coming to?!? :endesacuerdo:

Last edited:

You don't get it do you?

These measures aren't to stop you getting it because you almost certainly will anyway.

They're there to try to help hospitals have a bed for gran when she gets it.

You're both probably going to get it, it's just that it won't do you very much harm but it's quite likely to kill gran if she gets it and can't get into hospital.

You don't get it do you?

These measures aren't to stop you getting it because you almost certainly will anyway.

They're there to try to help hospitals have a bed for gran when she gets it.

You're both probably going to get it, it's just that it won't do you very much harm but it's quite likely to kill gran if she gets it and can't get into hospital.
I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick, I’ve stopped working

Been some update on closing barbers shops and hairdressers. Think he has a list of occupations and hes working down the list closing us all down a bit at a time

Acclimatising the nation to full lockdown I think by end of the week .ps these are just my views other views are available..

Ps watch the david icke video on the subject..

This virus has identified a huge amounts of flaws with the human race our behaviours, financial system and general way of life, I’ve mentioned it before Over population has the biggest impact on our way of life and some correlation has to be made with these new disease and how they are formed ( all the serious ones started in over populated regions of China).
Common sense shows us the worst effected regions of the world are major cities.

nope were gonna be worse
our stats on infection and deaths are far worse than Italians in the first week
Worse don't think so we don't kiss cuddle like Italian do when they gather. Reason Italy bad becouse 5 thousand came back from China when the outbreak happen

Worse don't think so we don't kiss cuddle like Italian do when they gather. Reason Italy bad becouse 5 thousand came back from China when the outbreak happen

Bit more to it than that.

They also traditionally live in large families so gran gets it off the kids, they've got f**k loads of old people and a ton of them smoke.

Target rich environment

No but it shows you how deadly the virus is for the vunreble
My old man was in the army in the war!! His brother was in the sbs.. They both said British soldiers was the best because they are acclimatised to all weather conditions!! We are not Italians!!!!!!!!!! We are the off spring of the ones that won ww2!!!!! Fookin man up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit more to it than that.

They also traditionally live in large families so gran gets it off the kids, they've got f**k loads of old people and a ton of them smoke.

Target rich environment
Shut the fook up you part time care taker!!!

How about stop being a load of fookin panzies!!! When this over I want to fight Stevieo,, and smoother 09 together pair of T***s!!!!!!!!