Another 3 deaths

Members online

it's a plasterers forum
you stupid meat headed shiit sack...

where and when did you go wrong.

dont tell people how to live their lives you toy...

I seen your pathetic "carry" there you f**k**g bellend ..
hes not interested in your useless shiit

you useless s**t
Thy Yorkshires really coming coming on cock

Getting ridiculous now. Wouldn’t normally worry about this sort of thing but can’t deny the figures.

Please make sure your curtain poles are properly attached if It’s above your bed as it can fall and kill you in your sleep.
Italy 800 deaths in 24 hours waw

Got a sister n New York. Said the cash machines hare not in operation. Either because they were spreading the virus or they feared a run on the banks. Figures are scary in Italy and Spain. I gonna try on focus on the positives, if you can call them that. Greta Thunberg and Harry and Megan aren't all over the telly. They've stopped filming Eastenders. Liverpool won't win the title. Have a bit of spare time on my hand so I'll set up a little gym on the patio and get strong, get fit. Do callisthenics every morning

Got a sister n New York. Said the cash machines hare not in operation. Either because they were spreading the virus or they feared a run on the banks. Figures are scary in Italy and Spain. I gonna try on focus on the positives, if you can call them that. Greta Thunberg and Harry and Megan aren't all over the telly. They've stopped filming Eastenders. Liverpool won't win the title. Have a bit of spare time on my hand so I'll set up a little gym on the patio and get strong, get fit. Do callisthenics every morning
Don't worry m8 watch mail Monday morning. You got die of something

Sounds like the customer confused plastering with a prostate exam!

I hope you used lube...
She said she was in the young and vulnerable category then reeled off all her ailments! I f**k**g hate it at best of times when customers talk to me just leave me too it and lock ya sen in the cellar :ROFLMAO:

is bad there, nowhere near normal flu tho

I sense you're not panicking to a socially-acceptable level, lurpack.

I feel I have to warn you - if you don't drink the media koolaid and panic like yer arse is on fire, then you're going to end up being shunned by society.

Oh, wait a minute, that'll effectively end up being the same as if you self-isolated.

Oh well. Can't win, either way!

I sense you're not panicking to a socially-acceptable level, lurpack.

I feel I have to warn you - if you don't drink the media koolaid and panic like yer arse is on fire, then you're going to end up being shunned by society.

Oh, wait a minute, that'll effectively end up being the same as if you self-isolated.

Oh well. Can't win, either way!

Panic about a mild cold? What good would that do? It isn’t even anywhere near bog standard influenza numbers yet, of which we have a vaccine and it still kills 300 Americans a day.

The panic should be about the catastrophic economic damage this scaremongering is going to cause. I’ll put a bet now that stress and worry from not being able to earn money due to this quarantine bullshit will kill far more otherwise healthy people than coronavirus will.

I just can’t believe how thick and gullible the majority of people are. newspapers and social media have done a number on them.

It was all china china china until the numbers dramatically dropped, nobody talking about Wuhan now..

Then it was the cruise ship full of spreading corona.. whatever happened to that?

Now it’s Italy because the numbers suit the media criteria of scaring the s**t out of people. As soon as that fizzles out it will be something else until in a few months people won’t even remember what coronavirus was, same as sars, ebola etc.

is bad there, nowhere near normal flu tho
Not yet.. So the stats today if the government did nothing 500 thousand deaths in UK if they left pubs ect open 250thousand deaths from this outcome they espect 20 thousand deaths in UK. I just whant it to be over going to be a hard 2months ahead lads