Another 3 deaths

Members online

No members online now.
Turned out it was an iron lug, honest Abdul currently seen at a bus stop in donegal.
The “back half of the chessboard” is a reference to the old story about the inventor of chess. As the story goes, when chess was presented to a great king, the king offered the inventor any reward that he wanted. The inventor asked that a single grain of rice be placed on the first square of the chessboard. Then two grains on the second square, four grains on the third, and so on. Doubling each time.

The king, baffled by such a small price for a wonderful game, immediately agreed, and ordered the treasurer to pay the agreed upon sum. A week later, the inventor went before the king and asked why he had not received his reward. The king, outraged that the treasurer had disobeyed him, immediately summoned him and demanded to know why the inventor had not been paid. The treasurer explained that the sum could not be paid – by the time you got even halfway through the chessboard, the amount of grain required was more than the entire kingdom possessed.

Do the maths pal.

Start with one.

Double it every four days.

Let me know how many days it it takes to get to 8 billion.

It's simple enough. You just need a calculator

THERE IS NO VACCINE

how hard is this to underfuckingstand

the flu :muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado:

when has any
scientist
professor of medicine world wide said it's the flu ??

steve are people in complete denial??

The “back half of the chessboard” is a reference to the old story about the inventor of chess. As the story goes, when chess was presented to a great king, the king offered the inventor any reward that he wanted. The inventor asked that a single grain of rice be placed on the first square of the chessboard. Then two grains on the second square, four grains on the third, and so on. Doubling each time.

The king, baffled by such a small price for a wonderful game, immediately agreed, and ordered the treasurer to pay the agreed upon sum. A week later, the inventor went before the king and asked why he had not received his reward. The king, outraged that the treasurer had disobeyed him, immediately summoned him and demanded to know why the inventor had not been paid. The treasurer explained that the sum could not be paid – by the time you got even halfway through the chessboard, the amount of grain required was more than the entire kingdom possessed.
tenor (12).gif

It's an exercise in exponential multiplication and it's happening right before your eyes.

Each person infects half a person a day.

Or one person every two days.

You can see this in the news. It's not my opinion.

So that's two people every four, right?

Or double - you still with me?

Now you can mock me with internet memes from your Motherwell flat if you wish but the maths remains the same.

It's an exercise in exponential multiplication and it's happening right before your eyes.

Now you can mock me with internet memes from your Motherwell flat if you wish but the maths remains the same.

the maths say 6000 infected every country went on lockdown

Well aware how virulent this virus is.

not being funny mate but if believed everything on youtube

I'd be a bent tattooed tictok 4 headed mr tumble fortnite floss dancing type of cuunt lol :birra:
Exactly on the media today. Two dogs had this coronavirus. Talked whith a vet this afternoon it not prooven yet ther all after one thing money nothing else

Depends, if we all play the game we'll get out the other side.
I think some people in this country need an angry soldier to stick a loaded rifle in their chest and told to stop being a dick.

obviously we cant

the reason pubs etc shut