aluminium bucket scoop refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
thanks to leon ive been sent a bucket scoop to try :RpS_thumbsup:well rapped etc took ages to get it out i was getting in there with my teeth and everything lol last night after it was delivered i popped up bq and got a can of expanding foam to fill the handle just incase it fills with muck
anyway here goes first impressions are its solid it wont snap i go through at least 3-4 bucket trowels a year
when i picked my mate up this morning the first thing he did was try forcing it on the welded joint near the actual scoop and luckily he didnt break it so we got to try it, itll last years

DSCF1588.jpg

trust me
DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

thats a 14"x5" trowel the scoop size is slightly bigger than a trewhawk and curved plus the back has got small ridges on the edge and youll find as youre pulling muck out of the bucket you get alot more than a standard bucket trowel/trewhawk etc because the plaster can build up more in the scoop

we didnt really use it with hardwall like the video because my mate was feeding me but i did a set out of a skimming bucket and it was wicked when you reach the bottom of the bucket just push it down and pull the edges up and you clean the bucket just like a ******** if anyones used one

overall i love it it might not earn you a fortune or make the job a whole lot quicker but its going to save youre back and will last a lifetime
one concern was i thought it was going to be unweildy, its not, the handles the perfect length and you can use it fully extended very happy bunny and will be using it all the time its mint cheers leon

New Products From Refina Ltd

spunk looks a nice bit of kit come on them how ££££££££££££££££££ tempt me:RpS_drool:

Yeah tires can wait I run em to the metal lol, there 40 quid Henry work that out over a few years of bucket trowels

40quid plus vat plus delivery. I will be the first to say it, as much as I like leon and appreciate his input into the forum. Refina have lost the plot. £55 for a bucket trowel. There are no words

looks good, hate it when a bucket trowel sink in to the gear and gets all over the handle

I've had a jimfish ******** for a couple of years and it's still solid and only £10. I'd only consider one of those if it was the same price. The welding on that looks like it was done by an elephant!

I'd have one for free but for 50 odd quid I'd rather gaffatape a trow hawk to a broom handle. The money saved could buy my burger kings for a couple of days, ok, a day

Thanks for the review spunky, glad you like it.

I agree the price is a little high, this is mainly due to the manufacturing being quite labour intensive. I'm going to update the system and web with a special offer price of £29. Hopefully when we start having more manufactured we can get it closer to this price point permanently.

Cheers,
Leon

any updates on the delivery prices leon? I might be investing in the 1800w mixer at the end of the week so if you can beat handtoolxpress the sale is yours

any updates on the delivery prices leon? I might be investing in the 1800w mixer at the end of the week so if you can beat handtoolxpress the sale is yours

Hi Beddy,

Nothing decided on delivery charges just yet, we're still trying to work a few things out without making everything too complicated.

If you're after the H handle MM30 1800w mixer price is £379.00 plus VAT. This includes a 160mm MR3 paddle (or another paddle if you want to change it), as well as £100 credit to spend as you wish (excluding levels and anything that's already on special offer).

You can leave the credit on your account for up to 3 months, but you're better off ordering when you order your mixer to avoid any delivery charges in future.

Delivery charges are £6.95 for a 2-3 day service and £9.95 for a 24h service. I will make sure I post up on the forum when we've finalised our changes to delivery prices.

Used the scoop again today straight out of the hardwall butt it's mint trust me :).......when we meet up I'll lend you it bod might help you're back mate :RpS_thumbup:

i have got jock blood funnily enough henry. although anyone who would spend £100 more on exactly the same thing is a fool, regardless of what bloods running through their veins

Status
Not open for further replies.