aluminium bucket scoop refina

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but they are giving you £100 on tools and will look after you not like some out there. Dont be penny wise and pound stupid mate.

Burgers Henry Bit better than last night, did butternut squash soup on the weekend furkin lovely cost about 6 quid and there's enough left to refrigerate roll on summer let's get the veg going :RpS_thumbup:

i had homemade chicken bacon and leak pie:RpS_thumbsup:she does look after me, although i get the feeling its only because she wants a new pram this weekend shes been on about for ages, its almost worth me spending on it to shut her up

Henry, I don't need anymore tools so why spend the extra 100? I'd be spending it for the sake of it. Its coming from refina indirectly anyway but somehow works out to be cheaper through a middleman. Plus if I need it servicing I'll just take it to buildbase and they'll do It on the day so I won't be without it.

Yeah its like F1, there's 1 bloke holdinh it up, 1 bloke takes the paddle off and cleans it, 1 bloke air hoses the vents and 2 blokes change a brush each.

And then they turn around and you're still in the qeue at burger king

Last edited:
The eastern i was working with for plasterjfe a couple of years back was making them scoops out used buckets like in the video bod put up with a plastic conduit attached for a handle

Status
Not open for further replies.