airless sprayers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

has anyone used one for board or multi finish , do they work and can you rent em anywhere, i gotta price up a job tomorrow and the ceiling is around 150 m's or thereabouts, i know about rolling gauges etc but i was just curious, i seen a vid on youtube with some foreign guys using a graco tmax but don't know if it was normal scim or not

that was ready mixed plaster on the vid. The t max does claim to spray multifinish but a 150m2 cieling would need about 15 bags mixed up

dunno about dirty rotten ali but i think that you might be a certain cheeky Ian. gotta look at it tomorrow first paul then might him a call on the ritmo front.

goody said:
Definitely sounds like the job to find your mojo with them spats on poles too
definatly. i would like to try them. i have the refina 1m spat, and used it on a big lid a while ago, bout 70m, looked great after. the pole would make life a lot easier for flattening if sprayed, saves getting up and down off a crate all the time.

i use a 1m spat and pole .... excellent bit of kit. we were doing 80m2 classroom ceilings a while back and it was easy

kin ell church you must have really been hurt by that comment months ago. dont come on the machine section if youre a pussy. and especially dont come on if you haven't got a plastering machine. Go spend the time hobbling till you have a deposit for one

Status
Not open for further replies.