Have I doomed myself with asbestos removal

Members online

Malcolm McLaren 'killed by asbestos in s*x shop'​

Malcolm McLaren, the former s*x Pistols manager, may have died from exposure to asbestos he suffered while smashing up his punk fashion shop, his partner has said.

mclaren_1612455c.jpg

The 64-year-old had vandalised the shop, from which he spawned British punk with then partner Dame Vivienne Westwood, because he wanted it to look “like a bomb had hit it”.
But he accidentally demolished some asbestos sheeting and could have been exposed to dangerous particles for several years during the 1970s, Young Kim, his partner of 12 years, said.
Kim, 38, told the Independent on Sunday: "When Malcolm created s*x he broke open the ceiling to make it look like a bomb had hit it.
"I always suspected that shop because it was the only place Malcolm ever really spent any serious length of time in, and there was a lot of construction and changing things.
“Then Ben Westwood said his mother had mentioned that she'd seen asbestos there. It was board asbestos and it was in the early 70s so there was a lot of it left, and I don't think anyone really did anything about it."
McLaren died on Thursday in a Swiss clinic after a lengthy battle with mesothelioma, a form of cancer usually caused by exposure to asbestos.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture...m-McLaren-killed-by-asbestos-in-s*x-shop.html

Malcolm McLaren, the former s*x Pistols manager, may have died from exposure to asbestos he suffered while smashing up his punk fashion shop, his partner has said.

mclaren_1612455c.jpg

The 64-year-old had vandalised the shop, from which he spawned British punk with then partner Dame Vivienne Westwood, because he wanted it to look “like a bomb had hit it”.
But he accidentally demolished some asbestos sheeting and could have been exposed to dangerous particles for several years during the 1970s, Young Kim, his partner of 12 years, said.
Kim, 38, told the Independent on Sunday: "When Malcolm created s*x he broke open the ceiling to make it look like a bomb had hit it.
"I always suspected that shop because it was the only place Malcolm ever really spent any serious length of time in, and there was a lot of construction and changing things.
“Then Ben Westwood said his mother had mentioned that she'd seen asbestos there. It was board asbestos and it was in the early 70s so there was a lot of it left, and I don't think anyone really did anything about it."
McLaren died on Thursday in a Swiss clinic after a lengthy battle with mesothelioma, a form of cancer usually caused by exposure to asbestos.

Changed the face of music in Britain.

mclaren_1612455c.jpg