Advice for property developer

Members online

Lilydora

Hi...I'm looking for some advice on what a plasterer should do as part of a job? Do they have lights for mid rewire? Do they use dust sheets? I have had a bit of a disaster I believe and have a massive clean up to do .....toilet already been fixed and this is the finished result....
20161212_141009.jpg
20161212_141009.jpg
20161212_140943.jpg
20161212_141009.jpg

dust sheets on a re furb, not usually, unless specified. lighting if needed then a plasterer should have some.

before we can pass judgement on theses photos whats happened here ? where are they ? did he have full access with no obstructions to these areas ?
why has a painter just painted over it ?

Showed the same pic 3 times of one small corner, postbsome pics that show more of the job to get honest feedback

Hi

Could you be a bit more detailed on what has happened..? Most spreaders will use dust sheets on 'Domestic' Work. Most will supply there own lighting too if needed.

I might be wrong here, bit looking at those pictures it looks as if you have had a spreader in already. ( Not a good one by the look of things ) ...

My advice would be to use somebody with a good reputation and if you are still unsure ask to see some of his work or ask to chat with one of his recent customers??

Doesnt ring true for me...if youre a developer youve seen a lot of fresh plaster over the years...why did you try and paint it you must have know it wasnt right....why do you need us to tell you about dust sheets? Did you tell the chap to sheet up? strange property developer that doesnt know the basics of how to instruct tradesman on what they want.....also showing one corner tells me the rest is probably fine and that was some hard to reach corner or something....post some proper photos up

Doesnt ring true for me...if youre a developer youve seen a lot of fresh plaster over the years...why did you try and paint it you must have know it wasnt right....why do you need us to tell you about dust sheets? Did you tell the chap to sheet up? strange property developer that doesnt know the basics of how to instruct tradesman on what they want.....also showing one corner tells me the rest is probably fine and that was some hard to reach corner or something....post some proper photos up
Lodan AKA Sherlock Holmes....!

Your right we need proof another picture with todays paper is in order I think lol

Your right we need proof another picture with todays paper is in order I think lol
Just photos of more than one corner would do...no need for the paper with today's date

Also odd that the opening poster has been a member since April and just posted the message, April must have been before her plastering problems so why sign up

Liked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Today's paper, with them holding it showing face. And a pic of their dog too.
If I remember correctly, that was sufficient in the end!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
Hi...I'm looking for some advice on what a plasterer should do as part of a job? Do they have lights for mid rewire? Do they use dust sheets? I have had a bit of a disaster I believe and have a massive clean up to do .....toilet already been fixed and this is the finished result....View attachment 15205 View attachment 15205 View attachment 15206 View attachment 15205
Verification my friend
1481643820415-43007522.jpg

Hi...I'm looking for some advice on what a plasterer should do as part of a job? Do they have lights for mid rewire? Do they use dust sheets? I have had a bit of a disaster I believe and have a massive clean up to do .....toilet already been fixed and this is the finished result....View attachment 15205 View attachment 15205 View attachment 15206 View attachment 15205
1481643820415-43007522.jpg

The toilet window is recessed...there was a scaffold provided...pan has been left out for access ...painted to see if it covered any of it...walls were straight before....I'm not looking to harm the guy or his business I'm only looking for a professional opinion on a finished job ....nice house by the way...hope the toilet is in good nick! ....Larry ;-)

Dust sheets............ if you supply them I will use them. But I ain't giving my sheets for someone else's job unless they are paid for.

Some nice brush finish there, and the frame cleaning fairy clearly hasn't been.

Larry, that's not how it's done........

The toilet window is recessed...there was a scaffold provided...pan has been left out for access ...painted to see if it covered any of it...walls were straight before....I'm not looking to harm the guy or his business I'm only looking for a professional opinion on a finished job ....nice house by the way...hope the toilet is in good nick! ....Larry ;-)
Wasn't Tommys Yard was it?