3rd self employment payment

42F223D4-03D9-4260-B4B1-6F098CDC5A3F.jpeg

Morning mate

What about poor bastards like myself and my son, who didn't qualify for a penny?
Sure as night follows day we'll be taxed the same as those that took every penny on offer.
Very wrong IMO.
Will be lots of people and companies who get a bad deal out of all of this
The only fair way was lock up the vulnerable and carry on till a vaccine is available for those who wish to inhale

What about poor bastards like myself and my son, who didn't qualify for a penny?
Sure as night follows day we'll be taxed the same as those that took every penny on offer.
Very wrong IMO.
That’s why there won’t be a universal 40% tax imho

Very wrong IMO.
That’s the thing that gets me, I know folk that spent the summer lying around sinking cans all day on full pay saying that the virus didn’t exist. Then when it was time to go back to work they were refusing as they were saying not enough precautions in place for a virus that they don’t believe in anyway. The people that took the most should have to pay the most back through higher taxes or how else is it fair on everyone else.

That’s the thing that gets me, I know folk that spent the summer lying around sinking cans all day on full pay saying that the virus didn’t exist. Then when it was time to go back to work they were refusing as they were saying not enough precautions in place for a virus that they don’t believe in anyway. The people that took the most should have to pay the most back through higher taxes or how else is it fair on everyone else.
I agree totally..but if you was rinsing it you would be laughing aswell

Absolutely right, @John j should be paying enough tax in the future that they can give you and me a break mate.

Just got in and heard about the next payment, fair play on the government this is great news for the self employed , my works getting back on track Ish but has been disturbed bad in terms of getting materials it’s been a battle this year but determined to crack on and hopefully work through the rest of this pandemic, appt they have announced big funding too for the homeless and have made good progress with this since last lockdown, good luck lads

Just got in and heard about the next payment, fair play on the government this is great news for the self employed , my works getting back on track Ish but has been disturbed bad in terms of getting materials it’s been a battle this year but determined to crack on and hopefully work through the rest of this pandemic, appt they have announced big funding too for the homeless and have made good progress with this since last lockdown, good luck lads
Good luck vincey we love you

Very wrong IMO.
I don’t qualify for anything either, Still, we made our bed now we’ve got to lie in it I guess.

Seen lots of people complaining about Tradies working and claiming (which was allowed from the start) plus if anyone is going to spend it and put it straight back into the system it will be the backbone of Britain.

We have been disrupted badly recently to with jobs put of due to COVID contact and last week had to pack up tools halfway through the job due to customer having contact with +COVID at weekend :llorando: