3 bed semi detached replastering

Members online

Natasha Farrell

Hi guys.

Im looking at having my home replastered.

I have a 3 bed semi detaches house. Two double bedrooms one single. One of the double bedrooms need taking back to brick and replastering along with ceiling same with the single bedroom. The second double it has airline cracks so this needs attention. My hallway, stairs and landing also needs taking back to brick and replaatering.

Living room 3 walls and a ceiling, kitchen 3 walls and ceiling touched up.

Also new squirting boards being added.

Would anyone be able to give an estimate on how much this will cost?

Thanks
Natasha

Hi guys.

I have a 3 bed semi detaches house. Two double bedrooms one single. One of the double bedrooms need taking back to brick and replastering along with ceiling same with the single bedroom. The second double it has airline cracks so this needs attention. My hallway, stairs and landing also needs taking back to brick and replaatering.

Thanks
Natasha
Location might be useful

Hi guys.

Thanks
Natasha
Where abouts are you Natasha? Always best for someone to come and have a look at the job

Be a nice job if anyone new the location IL start the bidding at £100 and IL buy all materials and strip paper if required and paint it in a month:bailando:

Be a nice job if anyone new the location IL start the bidding at £100 and IL buy all materials and strip paper if required and paint it in a month:bailando:
slap-on-wrist.jpg

Get your own job.

What do you mean by that? Im asking a simple question n if anyone is able to give a rough guide line how much this costs

The answer is no, not really. Too many variables at play. Where you are in the country, what access to your job is like. If the job is, indeed, what you think it is etc.

You're in the right place though. Say where your job is and a respected/known member will probably be able to come out and give yo a quote.

Hi guys.

Thanks
Natasha

most plasterers worth their salt will want to see the job before they quote... those that dont want/need to see would ring alarm bells for me :D

But will you or will you not admit that yomping is like tabbing, except faster and with heavier loads?

It's all milling about with big bags yer fannys

Sort of . Paras 'tab'. It stands for 'Tactical Advance to Battle'

It involves carrying some weight and walking quite quickly. It's necessary to be very fit to do it.

Cammandos yomp. It's similar to tabbing but it involves carrying lots of weight and walking very quickly indeed, It's necessary to be extremely fit to do it.

It involves carrying some weight and walking quite quickly. It's necessary to be very fit to do it.

Cammandos yomp. It's similar to tabbing but it involves carrying lots of weight and walking very quickly indeed, It's necessary to be extremely fit to do it.
As I said, milling about with big bags !;)

f**k me your boring ffs I'd hate to be sat next to you in a pub :popcorn:

f**k me your boring ffs I'd hate to be sat next to you in a pub :popcorn:

It wasn't supposed to be informative, you fcuking bobble head. It was put there specifically to poke fun at another member. So mind yer own fcukign business.