200 M2 dubbing out Darlington area must start 14th - 16th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Hi I need a squad to help me quickly dub out approx. 200 m2 lime render... don't panic I will show you what to do... its only dubbing out not rocket science... and before the critics on here start with their opinions... its 3 coat work... the dubbing out will be protected with mortar fleece for a week which is good down to minus 20c the following 2 coats are going on next year... good rates (double skimming rates) PM me ASAP Cheers

Must be mad taking on a lime render job in Darlington this time of year
I'm turning down lime render jobs and I'm in the southwest

Hi Bobby place is a right mess just putting 1st coat on of 3 and it can sit for a few months we are putting a white morn scar on it so it looks better as its a trading hotel

All good olican yeah place is on the up. Enough work for most of us. What about you? Am sure its darker earlier up here than anywhere else

All good olican yeah place is on the up. Enough work for most of us. What about you? Am sure its darker earlier up here than anywhere else

Very busy down our way bud, my other half is from Seaham, she has loads of family up there, she keeps threatening to take me there to try and tempt me to move north [emoji15]

Hahaha fit in a few blokes ;-) u might want to look at sunderland mate
Sunderland?? Do you mean Newcastle? Same place isn't it . Trying to understand the local differences. Will follow the football as best I can starting with the Newcastle Sunderlanders. They're the team for me

Status
Not open for further replies.