10 years since I seen this

Members online

Thank f**k for that another REAL plasterer who knows what he is talking about..;)
Anymore takers??
5 free tubs of primer up for grabs once I’ve proved mr know it all wrong..
Going to give a tub to every correct answer it’s not cheap so get cracking with your answers lads..
Let’s not be buying votes please

I find it kills suction myself but I’m not getting involved,good stuff but pants to use it goes everywhere I find the bostik stuff a lot less messy, I sound a right f-in bore
What’s up with you??
Getting soft in your old age??;)
Don’t be afraid to get involved in the vote m8??;)

Thank f**k for that another REAL plasterer who knows what he is talking about..;)
Anymore takers??
5 free tubs of primer up for grabs once I’ve proved mr know it all wrong..
Going to give a tub to every correct answer it’s not cheap so get cracking with your answers lads..
Lol...
Gyprime and blue grit are two different pre treatments.... Used for two different purposes.
:LOL::LOL:

;) you know me m8 mr angry always like to get his point across..
I could not give 2 fucks what mr fat arm and all his merry men think about my posts..;)
Fatarm is a decent bloke I can vouch for that he is a funny cont and you are mirroring me on when I joint and stick to your guns just agree to disagree and move on, plus you ain’t a private member yet so your words mean nothing :inocente::risas2:

Fatarm is a decent bloke I can vouch for that he is a funny cont and you are mirroring me on when I joint and stick to your guns just agree to disagree and move on, plus you ain’t a private member yet so your words mean nothing :inocente::risas2:
you can shove your private membership up your arse I’ve heard what goes on behind the scenes with you lads..
Sorry I’m not into any of the nonsense;)

you can shove your private membership up your arse I’ve heard what goes on behind the scenes with you lads..
Sorry I’m not into any of the nonsense;)
Me and @Olican have exchanged anal beads a few times can’t beat a worn in pair although I do wish he would pack them a little less inconspicuous as I’m getting funny looks off the postman now, being a private member has its good side you should up your game and get involved, plus I reckon you would be interested in this gimp mask I’ve had knocking around and you could find a use for it

Me and @Olican have exchanged anal beads a few times can’t beat a worn in pair although I do wish he would pack them a little less inconspicuous as I’m getting funny looks off the postman now, being a private member has its good side you should up your game and get involved, plus I reckon you would be interested in this gimp mask I’ve had knocking around and you could find a use for it
LOl the only one wearing the gimp mask will be the fat arm man..
I’d gimp the arse of him any day of the week ;)

A53DF915-4C1D-46BA-8E78-C557109F7CF9-13195-000005BFE6BD6F9C_tmp.jpg
Got the new ones in you asked for, smaller than you like but they should do til the marrows come into season

Lol...
Gyprime and blue grit are two different pre treatments.... Used for two different purposes.
:LOL::LOL:

Ya dinne na shite and yer nay werth met than 28 pound a day, git yer heels back te Kilamuntuchty yer baggy bawbag hoofbanger!!!

I will say he looks quite sexy in it pulls it off big time lol
Yes I can imagine him in his gimp mask fully loaded with his jock strap on..
He seems the type that would probably get into the cross dressing aswell?
I can picture him now ..shirt..nails..hair extensions looking all dapper bless him;)

Fatarm is a decent bloke I can vouch for that he is a funny cont and you are mirroring me on when I joined
Lol....pagey,you were never even close to Taylor when you joined...
It's a whole new level :LOL:
Bit of a mix of cassie,Kitchy, and a wee sprinkle of warty:sisi:

Cheers mate I’ve misunderstood all the hate and abuse I got for actual love, any chance of that gimp mask back mate

Cheers mate I’ve misunderstood all the hate and abuse I got for actual love, any chance of that gimp mask back mate
That's a negative buddy...last time I gave you it I never seen it for months...and it came back stretched :mad:

That's a negative buddy...last time I gave you it I never seen it for months...and it came back stretched :mad:
I told you I would replace it, it has had a wipe over with a damp cloth couldn’t put it in the washing machine as didn’t want the zip to stop working, it’s all one way with u I do my best and it’s not good enough ;)

Ok ..gimme a couple of weeks an I'll get it back to you once Taylor has gimped the arse of me.?
Whatever that means:sorprendido3:...

Stop being a bitch you will warm to me I promise you that..
I’m like marmite love me or hate me..
Hate me I could not give a s**t ..
Love me then we could have a bromance going on??;)

Did you know that gyp-prime is compatable with thistle bond-it
Anyone want to have a stab at why that is?.
if your only wanting suction control only a lunactic would use blue grit ahead of sbr gypprime ,a decent quality pva or even microgobetis.
Come on stop making yourself look silly..
You are sounding like a f**k**g rocket scientist..
It’s all the same s**t and at the end of the day it’s a “wall”
Or
We'll have to agree to disagree again;)
you are a stubborn b*****d do you know that????;)