Site work northwest

See the lads I work with we all get stopped 20% but we also get up to 5k rebates . Doing domestics you get a tax bill unless your declaring fuk all and its cash

I'm 100% private work. Good website makes it possible, couldn't stand some F*****g greedy arsehole builder marking up my efforts whist trying to cut my price at the same time. No time for builders whatsoever !
Most builders do the boarding themselves which is always rough as fuk . Have a stab at dabbing even rougher. Try bonding out areas worst still . All to save £ and keep bellend labourers in work . The a time favourite squirting foam in all the gaps creating a bigger balls up . Then want to chop down prices or tell you they've ful all in for plastering. Fuk that but as I said that's just my opinion of em

See the lads I work with we all get stopped 20% but we also get up to 5k rebates . Doing domestics you get a tax bill unless your declaring fuk all and its cash
The inland revenue all have to put you under investigation and you will receive no rebate. It can take up to 5 years for them to sort out a problem.

I'm 100% private work. Good website makes it possible, couldn't stand some F*****g greedy arsehole builder marking up my efforts whist trying to cut my price at the same time. No time for builders whatsoever !
There’s only one I work for who’s a greedy arsehole. His son’s an architect so his work is mint. I take it on the chin for the quality of work and go as slow as I can possibly go on day rate.
All the others pay decent prices because they work from wealthy areas.

Fair enough but I know for a fact the men you have or hire in won't be on no more than £200 a day
See plastering firms charge men out at £200+ per day for daywork and snagging. Then grind the lads down to 150 a day because they're making there bit on lads . It's all down to greed it's as old as the hills .

The inland revenue all have to put you under investigation and you will receive no rebate. It can take up to 5 years for them to sort out a problem.
We've all had rebates because we've all paid our tax in . It's the domestic tax dodgers they'll be after declaring to be on 10k a year. I think you'd better get your facts straight pal

I got it quite sweet with my builder. Doing lofts £220 direct from customer. Gives me around 60% of my work. Then I'm off to do my own jobs which are obviously better pay. Stress free really. Pick and choose.

We've all had rebates because we've all paid our tax in . It's the domestic tax dodgers they'll be after declaring to be on 10k a year. I think you'd better get your facts straight pal
Hmrc are In a s**t state . The 1st year after the grants no one get rebates as expected. Following year it was back to normal because they took it back y not giving out rebates to anyone

I do know what the inland revenue can do and I dont share your trust in them. I have been investigated in the past . Years ago when I was on site work. They were trying to check my life style to my earnings from plastering and other business that I own. In the end they just rip up your unique tax number so if you work for a builder they must stop 33% . These are facts pal !

Most builders do the boarding themselves which is always rough as fuk . Have a stab at dabbing even rougher. Try bonding out areas worst still . All to save £ and keep bellend labourers in work . The a time favourite squirting foam in all the gaps creating a bigger balls up . Then want to chop down prices or tell you they've ful all in for plastering. Fuk that but as I said that's just my opinion of em
We refuse to skim em if builders done boarding your bang on mate me an my lad live in mcr and are always trying to push the money up then some little trampy scruffbag coke head will do it for 150 a day fuks me off

I do know what the inland revenue can do and I dont share your trust in them. I have been investigated in the past . Years ago when I was on site work. They were trying to check my life style to my earnings from plastering and other business that I own. In the end they just rip up your unique tax number so if you work for a builder they must stop 33% . These are facts pal !
I don't have any trust in them I was saying not everyone gets investigated. We pay 20 % every week and claim our rebates in April that's fact . Your were investigated because of other businesses which I don't have. FACT

@
This is depressing as fuk reading!
I've got the heating on full ripp, in just my Louis Vuitton pants, trying to digest a surf & turf out of San Carlo's.
Unfortunately trying to convince dot n dab n tack is a good crack .In actual reality ,it is demoralising ….
….

The end .

At last someone who lives in the real fukin world . Half these c**ts live in pantomime world

waving great britain GIF by Olympic Channel

£220 for a builder and getting in direct from customer is not bad at all. I'm earning nearly double that on private jobs, so for a steady income that's a good going imo. His boarding most of the times is bang on, I finish at 1 I still get a whole wage in, plus I get his discounts in merchants. I'm going for log burner fitting soon as I'm through my course so hopefully next year is gonna be even better.

Oh and forgot to add, any materials leftover from his jobs are mine as he wants me to take them so making even more profit on private sector

At last someone who lives in the real fukin world . Half these c**ts live in pantomime world

Fact is site work will always be a race to the bottom as there a lot of desperate people willing to work for peanuts...be it out of prison...no education...banned from driving...etc..

Domestic customers want the type of plasterer that doesn't piss all over the seat, leave skid marks in the toilet and they want the window left open for the smell to clear or the room spray used. They are a rare breed.

Violet Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Fact is site work will always be a race to the bottom as there a lot of desperate people willing to work for peanuts...be it out of prison...no education...banned from driving...etc..

Domestic customers want the type of plasterer that doesn't piss all over the seat, leave skid marks in the toilet and they want the window left open for the smell to clear or the room spray used. They are a rare breed.

We're plasterers ffs not fukin girl guides . Domestic customers are mainly clueless ballbags who couldn't give a fuk if you doused yourself in creed aftershave. Ha ha

Fuk me they'd need to re mortgage after you've finished with em .