Site work northwest

Members online

No members online now.

sesame street sigh GIF

That's why I do price daywork rates are shite . Bit like domestic overskims shite
Was on price at first £4.50 skim £4.50 dab £4.50 best ive had in nortwest last few months £240 daywork 3 story houses a bit shitty.not much about finish Friday got a week of my own stuff

That's why I do price daywork rates are shite . Bit like domestic overskims shite
Was on price at first £4.50 skim £4.50 dab £4.50 best ive had in nortwest last few months £240 daywork 3 story houses a bit shitty.not much about finish Friday got a week of my own stuff

Rw hough welsh company im in widnes absolutely top fella the boss said he would keep us going until xmas but been let down on some of his jobs he as 50 cards in lads and 2 gangs of subbies who you on for mate?
A small drylining firm from Ashton Manchester called merit . There's only 10 of us on for him we do offices mainly . We dryline aswell . I mainly do his dabbing

Good prices them
Good prices them
£ 240 isn't bad for just turning up and doing an 8 hour shift. I try for £ 300 a day but I have to work at pricing and dealing with the w**k*r jealous husbands so each to their own mate. There's nothing worse than not being under the cosh though mate. I've been on my own since 1992, Im 56 now so don't see me ever on site again. Each to their own though mate (y)

A small drylining firm from Ashton Manchester called merit . There's only 10 of us on for him we do offices mainly . We dryline aswell . I mainly do his dabbing
Are use busy and looking for any lads 2 lads and apprentice we do anything skim preferably but dont mind i worked for pdl for 8 years before this other firm

£ 240 isn't bad for just turning up and doing an 8 hour shift. I try for £ 300 a day but I have to work at pricing and dealing with the w**k*r jealous husbands so each to their own mate. There's nothing worse than not being under the cosh though mate. I've been on my own since 1992, Im 56 now so don't see me ever on site again. Each to their own though mate (y)
Im 37 never been out of work panicking a bit now even tried that my builder load of shite payed £25 to look at a kitchen only for some nob ed to undercut me by £100 quid

Would probably be around £250 - £260 for a subbie down here...just turn up and plaster...go home.

Are use busy and looking for any lads 2 lads and apprentice we do anything skim preferably but dont mind i worked for pdl for 8 years before this other firm
He just keeps a steady flow of us ten tbh . He lost fortune on job years ago when we had 50 + men so keeps it small now tbh . I've done a bit for pdl.there prices was savage years ago

Im 37 never been out of work panicking a bit now even tried that my builder load of shite payed £25 to look at a kitchen only for some nob ed to undercut me by £100 quid
Mate thats the biggest con ever, sorry to hear your not busy. You would be better on gumtree, bottom feed city but at least you may get a result instead of getting ripped off.
Good luck mate .

Catch 22 mate had 3 of my own jobs that i gave up because i was too busy could do with them now sure something will pop up
The way forward is a strong online precence mate, good website, will change everything. Costs money though and getting the right person to create it then host it.
Think about that (y)