Plastering and Building

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

The most recent of my multi-trades that I picked up is plasterer's labourer. It seems to basically involve carrying heavy stuff around and making tea for @Nisus . :aburrido:

The most recent of my multi-trades that I picked up is plasterer's labourer. It seems to basically involve carrying heavy stuff around and making tea for @Nisus . :aburrido:
I see an old thread other day a bloke called Simon looking for work posting every 5 mins I think nisus told him it's good your keen but your annoying lol @zolco offered him worked and he blew him out and two days later was asking for work again type of bloke you would wanna employ a

To be honest lads am fooking bemused.

When I joined this forum a fair few years ago, it was full of plasterers, site, domestics, all aspects.

All good lads that didn't always agree, but all had 1 thing in common, getting up at crack of dawn spreading shite on the walls, ceilings or floors for a wage.

Sorry to say but it's going down fookin pan, sharpish
I said that years ago!!
There's too many numptys on here telling you what they had for dinner last night
The plastering section is full of conversations about the nela of s*p*r*lex
The machine/rendering section is the only bit worth reading
The rendering group on Facebook is a better read

I said that years ago!!
There's too many numptys on here telling you what they had for dinner last night

It doesn't need to be taken so seriously Bobby. It's just a bit of banter and passing a bit of time. If it was all complete seriousness about work I wouldn't be on here anymore. I'm sure many others wouldn't bother either. It's just an extension of the laugh we all have at work and taking the piss.

I said that years ago!!
Maybe but I'd rather not entertain Facebook to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.