It's on

Members online

Biggest mismatch in history. Anybody betting on McGregor is just taken in by the hype, or obviously knows nothing about boxing. Reading some of the comments on here I suspect the latter

they all said the very same thing about buster douglas my old fruit, 2 men fighting anything can happen especially when one of them has concusive power, and is unorthodox.

yes on paper there is only one winner, but the fight isn't on paper

they all said the very same thing about buster douglas my old fruit, 2 men fighting anything can happen especially when one of them has concusive power, and is unorthodox.

yes on paper there is only one winner, but the fight isn't on paper

You haven't got any idea about boxing have you ? Douglas was a rated contender at the time while McGregor had a few fights as a novice. There must be dozens if not hundreds of amateur boxers who would thrash him.

You haven't got any idea about boxing have you ? Douglas was a rated contender at the time while McGregor had a few fights as a novice. There must be dozens if not hundreds of amateur boxers who would thrash him.

FYI Douglas was a bigger underdog than Conor is, so do the bookies no nothing as well ?

Come on Conor , knock the guy out :bailando:

I have £5 on it :chica:
FYI Douglas was a bigger underdog than Conor is, so do the bookies no nothing as well ?
You obviously know nothing Would you back McGregor against Mosley ,Hatton,Manny,De La Hoya etc ? No you wouldn't. But you'd back him against Mayweather who's beaten them all. The bookies made Hatton the favourite against Mayweather when anyone with half a brain knew he'd get hammered. So there goes your argument right there

You obviously know nothing Would you back McGregor against Mosley ,Hatton,Manny,De La Hoya etc ? No you wouldn't. But you'd back him against Mayweather who's beaten them all. The bookies made Hatton the favourite against Mayweather when anyone with half a brain knew he'd get hammered. So there goes your argument right there

None of the above fight like Conor, I always felt Floyd dodged Khan due to his speed and unorthodox angles he throws from.

Look this is a one of anything can happen and will.

I expect to see you on here Sunday giving excuses

I also put a bet on Conor doing a drop kick in round 3 because he just got pissed off with it all and thought f**k it

I
None of the above fight like Conor, I always felt Floyd dodged Khan due to his speed and unorthodox angles he throws from.

Look this is a one of anything can happen and will.

I expect to see you on here Sunday giving excuses
You're wrong, I would not make excuses. I would give him credit for pulling it off. It doesn't affect me who wins. I just think it's a joke of a fight. The Khan fight wasn't made due to lack of interest and Khan's perceived vulnerability. Why would Mayweather duck him when it's an easy fight ? Khan's speed etc never stopped him from losing before.

I

You're wrong, I would not make excuses. I would give him credit for pulling it off. It doesn't affect me who wins. I just think it's a joke of a fight. The Khan fight wasn't made due to lack of interest and Khan's perceived vulnerability. Why would Mayweather duck him when it's an easy fight ? Khan's speed etc never stopped him from losing before.

That's because he has always been chimney, floyd wouldn't of knocked Khan out. He ducked him to take the easier fight

I

Thing is so probably does floyd, Conor doesn't though.

i know nothing about boxing but ...... Floyd mcgregor V Conner mayweather is a good excuse to get yer mates round to get pished n talk shite.

I don't get where this power mcgregor has is coming from tbh. He has only knocked out one person with a punch and he run in to it. But hope he can pull it off. But don't think so.

But I'll be up pissed watching it.

I don't get where this power mcgregor has is coming from tbh. He has only knocked out one person with a punch and he run in to it. But hope he can pull it off. But don't think so.

But I'll be up pissed watching it.

Have you never seen his fights ?

I don't know, seeing clips of him sparring and that, his guards open, his footwork isn't great, and tbh his boxing is pretty sloppy. It be hard for one of the best ever not to take advantage. Does conor really hit any harder than likes of moseley, judah, canelo or Cotto? Id say not tbh. Van heerden said he wasn't fazed, but that canelo hits very hard. I like conor, and as ufc fighter, he's top class, but as a boxer........ I can't see it. Remember if he does hurt Floyd, He'l get a ten count. Not ground and pounded for a tko. Ive watched a lot of floyds fights too, and although he's not been a toe to toe fighter for years, I enjoy the artistry in his fights. Some call it boring, but sures. I think his movement, boxing know how, and ring craft, just too much for conor. Remember, he's fought nobody like Floyd either.

absolute bullshit fight everyone knows it.
all mouth and big hugs at the end.
fair play to the pair of cuunts there making a fortune.
i like sportsmen like iron mike tyson
ronaldo tiger woods .....there all minted....but wouldnt lower themselves to this shite.

absolute bullshit fight everyone knows it.
all mouth and big hugs at the end.
fair play to the pair of cuunts there making a fortune.
i like sportsmen like iron mike tyson
ronaldo tiger woods .....there all minted....but wouldnt lower themselves to this shite.

Bang on

Here is the truth of the matter, in a UFC bout between them Conor wins, in a street fight Conor wins, so the better fighter is Conor.
Now in a boxing match Floyd wins on paper but as I've said this fight isn't on paper

Here is the truth of the matter, in a UFC bout between them Conor wins, in a street fight Conor wins, so the better fighter is Conor.
Now in a boxing match Floyd wins on paper but as I've said this fight isn't on paper

this isnt the truth sir.....who knows what animal comes out in a street fight without any rules.

I believe Floyd will win either on points or ref stoppage late on

But I just can't have all this Conor doesn't have a chance crap, Conor has 4 -5 rounds to nail him and boy he has the power and skill set to do it

Eubank says that if connor comes out turns it into a brawl he has a good chance, if he tries to box he's no chance.

Reactions: gps
Eubank says that if connor comes out turns it into a brawl he has a good chance, if he tries to box he's no chance.

Absolutely, Floyds last how ever many fights he has like to clinch which will not work with an mma fighter