It's on

Members online

Anyone who thinks conor will win is off their heads!!! Fair play to him thou, few years ago he was signing on the dole for 225euro a week and now hell be earning hundreds of millions on one fight alone and it wont stop there. He has a great future!

Anyone who thinks conor will win is off their heads!!! Fair play to him thou, few years ago he was signing on the dole for 225euro a week and now hell be earning hundreds of millions on one fight alone and it wont stop there. He has a great future!

Why, one hasn't fought in two years and is 42 years old. The other a 27 year old world champion with concussive punching power in his prime. The way you lot go on is like Conor has never had a fight before lol. Conor has only ever lost by submission never knocked out or on points

Only problem is I can't see Connor going back into octagon after this, he doesn't need to.

Only problem is I can't see Connor going back into octagon after this, he doesn't need to.

Dana White is one smart cookie, I would imagine it's in a contract that he has to come back for at least one fight or face a huge financial penalty.
I don't see that this fight would of been sanctioned by the UFC without it

Why, one hasn't fought in two years and is 42 years old. The other a 27 year old world champion with concussive punching power in his prime. The way you lot go on is like Conor has never had a fight before lol. Conor has only ever lost by submission never knocked out or on points

Listen, id like to see him win, all irish men and women would because everytime he wins, it gives this little island a wee lift but to beat the best boxer ever in that weight is just silly. Even thou hes 42, he isnt a 42 that has lost it. mayweather is so technical gifted he doesnt lose that in just a few years out. If it was an up and coming boxer, maybe but not an mma fighter.

It wont be Diaz thats for sure if he does return. If somehow mcgregor does win, itll be a rematch worth xamount of millions again and maybe he'll just stay in boxer. Whatever the outcome, the fella is a f**k**g legend for starting out on the dole just a few years ago and now hes a world name pulling in hundred million fights.

Listen, id like to see him win, all irish men and women would because everytime he wins, it gives this little island a wee lift but to beat the best boxer ever in that weight is just silly. Even thou hes 42, he isnt a 42 that has lost it. mayweather is so technical gifted he doesnt lose that in just a few years out. If it was an up and coming boxer, maybe but not an mma fighter.

It wont be Diaz thats for sure if he does return. If somehow mcgregor does win, itll be a rematch worth xamount of millions again and maybe he'll just stay in boxer. Whatever the outcome, the fella is a f**k**g legend for starting out on the dole just a few years ago and now hes a world name pulling in hundred million fights.

again I don't even like the guy, he has 36 minutes to land one punch.
I agree he SHOULD'NT win on paper. Anyone discounting him is a fool.

Buster Douglas should never have beaten Tyson
Bradis Prescott should have never beat Khan, one punch bang on the money.
I could go on, it's endless those that shouldn't have won but did.

i will watch it as both a boxing fan and an mma fan, as a bigger mma fan I'm in Conor's camp.

We're all in connors camp but it's just two much for him. I watched some videos online of mayweather dodging punches, it was sub human. Connor if he keeps loading up his punches looking for the ONE will tire very quickly if mayweather keeps dodging them and will be easy pickings. Previous fights have showed he's got two rounds max of looking for that knockout punch before tiring fast, against Diaz he looked absolutely fked by the third round, mayweather will be fresh and it'll be game over.

We're all in connors camp but it's just two much for him. I watched some videos online of mayweather dodging punches, it was sub human. Connor if he keeps loading up his punches looking for the ONE will tire very quickly if mayweather keeps dodging them and will be easy pickings. Previous fights have showed he's got two rounds max of looking for that knockout punch before tiring fast, against Diaz he looked absolutely fked by the third round, mayweather will be fresh and it'll be game over.

In fairness though when it comes to fitness the Diaz brothers are on another level.

Conor doesn't waste punches though, he seems to have the vision of a fly especially the way he demolished Alvarez.
I totally agree he shouldn't win the fight, but I just got that feeling about this.
MMA has been creeping on boxing for a while and I think this is a very calculated move on Dana whites part, Conor beats Floyd and MMA explodes.
Stipe miocic has called out Joshua a few time now, that would also be a good fight

In fairness though when it comes to fitness the Diaz brothers are on another level.

Conor doesn't waste punches though, he seems to have the vision of a fly especially the way he demolished Alvarez.
I totally agree he shouldn't win the fight, but I just got that feeling about this.
MMA has been creeping on boxing for a while and I think this is a very calculated move on Dana whites part, Conor beats Floyd and MMA explodes.
Stipe miocic has called out Joshua a few time now, that would also be a good fight

OK, f**k it gps, you win, McGregor will win the fight!:sleep:

Greed has brought him out of retirement, and greed will be his undoing.

Law of averages and all that

You might be right. Just on paper, how someone with no professional boxing fights and not a big amateur record, can go in and beat one of the best ever when so many top class Boxers have tried to land that shot, manny, alcatraz, del la hiya, marquez, just doesn't seem plausible. But, no doubting a clean shot form. Mcgregor will have devastating effect. It's will he be able to land it. They are both similar height though mcgregor will walk in I'm sure at least a stone heavier than him. It's the unknown that will make people watch. I will watch, I hope it isn't as big a mismatch as it is on paper, but matches and fights aren't won on paper. I'll look forward to watching it. Any word what station be showing it, sky box. Office likely? Bt sport show ufc don't they?

You might be right. Just on paper, how someone with no professional boxing fights and not a big amateur record, can go in and beat one of the best ever when so many top class Boxers have tried to land that shot, manny, alcatraz, del la hiya, marquez, just doesn't seem plausible. But, no doubting a clean shot form. Mcgregor will have devastating effect. It's will he be able to land it. They are both similar height though mcgregor will walk in I'm sure at least a stone heavier than him. It's the unknown that will make people watch. I will watch, I hope it isn't as big a mismatch as it is on paper, but matches and fights aren't won on paper. I'll look forward to watching it. Any word what station be showing it, sky box. Office likely? Bt sport show ufc don't they?

It will go to bids with sky box office, frank warrens box nation and bt sport all interested I'd imagine. This could be as high as £39.95 to buy it's rumoured in America €100 to buy

It will go to bids with sky box office, frank warrens box nation and bt sport all interested I'd imagine. This could be as high as £39.95 to buy it's rumoured in America €100 to buy
Right enough? Think I stream it for I don't know if I care nuff to pay that lol

Greed has brought him out of retirement, and greed will be his undoing.

Law of averages and all that

Would ya give a f**k if you lost that on fight after you retired if it got you an aul 100-150mill. Id let king kong rape me for that type of money because im sure id be able to get the best counselling on this planet that money could buy thatll would wipe them thoughts from my mind forever :bananas:o_O

Would ya give a f**k if you lost that on fight after you retired if it got you an aul 100-150mill. Id let king kong rape me for that type of money because im sure id be able to get the best counselling on this planet that money could buy thatll would wipe them thoughts from my mind forever :bananas:o_O

Thing is he does want that 50-0, and thinks he has picked the easiest route to get it, possibly he has but the difference between the other 49 and Conor is belief.
When buster Douglas beat Tyson his mum had just died, and he clearly went into that fight pumped and with the belief there was no way he was losing. Never reached that level again.
Conor has that belief, new baby, he is going into this fight feeling indestructible

Good read that. Diaz did jab Conor away, but in fairness Diaz is a very good boxer and has always sparred with heavier boxers, I'm pretty sure he always trained with aidrian broner.

What if this was a boxing match with MMA gloves who wins ?
That would put it more into connors favour.

Good read that. Diaz did jab Conor away, but in fairness Diaz is a very good boxer and has always sparred with heavier boxers, I'm pretty sure he always trained with aidrian broner.

What if this was a boxing match with MMA gloves who wins ?
Did you watch the vid? He looked terrible

Money.The two lads are laughing all the way to the bank.And it's the ordinary Joe Soap paying for it.Fair play to them though for getting themselves into a position to be able to do it.

:risas2:

If this sparring session isnt just an elaborate practical joke and he really is that slow then mcgregors fcuked cause he won't even managed to land a shot before he gets ruined.

Thing is he does want that 50-0, and thinks he has picked the easiest route to get it, possibly he has but the difference between the other 49 and Conor is belief.
When buster Douglas beat Tyson his mum had just died, and he clearly went into that fight pumped and with the belief there was no way he was losing. Never reached that level again.
Conor has that belief, new baby, he is going into this fight feeling indestructible

He has picked the easiest fight. He's not a f**k**g boxer ffs.

f**k me I'd love Conner to do him. Not going to happen. It should not go ahead as Conner could get hurt badly. I reckon this is Connors last fight. The big Payday.

Floyd will need to be very rusty and father time will need to have caught up with him and slowed his reactions up enough....

Floyd will need to be very rusty and father time will need to have caught up with him and slowed his reactions up enough....

We have kids in the boxing club that would beat Conner in a boxing match. GPS I'll put 2k on it with u. I'll send it to @Danny and u send your 2k to him. Am not joking. @Danny u up for that.
So I'll put my 2k on Floyd just to make it clear.