It's on

Members online

I believe Floyd will win either on points or ref stoppage late on

But I just can't have all this Conor doesn't have a chance crap, Conor has 4 -5 rounds to nail him and boy he has the power and skill set to do it

il probably fall asleep 10 mins before the bell....as usual !!

It's what makes fighting good spot. A punch can change a fight. I hope he can do it. But don't have my hopes up

Absolutely, Floyds last how ever many fights he has like to clinch which will not work with an mma fighter
How will it not, boxing clinch is differ not to F*****g Thai clinch and whatever they do in mma. What you mean is conor will foul Floyd in the clinch then....

I

You're wrong, I would not make excuses. I would give him credit for pulling it off. It doesn't affect me who wins. I just think it's a joke of a fight. The Khan fight wasn't made due to lack of interest and Khan's perceived vulnerability. Why would Mayweather duck him when it's an easy fight ? Khan's speed etc never stopped him from losing before.
What even happened to Khan? Nobody likes the prick anymore? When was he even in a ring last?

hahaha for fucks sake .....mayweather thrives on these fighters who brawl.

But he has never fought one who truly knows how to brawl and clinch,
It is actually a fight Conor can relax in more knowing he is not having to defend takedowns

hannibal vs scipio........

conner needs to keep dodging him running confuse him and play him at his own game.
then BANG....its his only chance.

That's another super fight on the way ggg v canelo which I'm taking the underdog on that fights too, ggg hasn't looked good for a few fights now so I'm taking canelo

I favour canelo aswell, that is a huge fight that's been completely overshadowed by the Conor v floyd fight.

GGG is the better of the 2. Hope he can do it. Will be a good fight tho

id like to tie all the f**k**s to my wrist and take them to work for a week.
mma or queensbury.....just pure plastering on price @ £1 a metre.
id have to skim a pallet a day.
flyod in his high viz and coner with his hangover.

id loose weight with laughter !!

I'd smash a scaffold tube over mayweathers little pea head

That's another super fight on the way ggg v canelo which I'm taking the underdog on that fights too, ggg hasn't looked good for a few fights now so I'm taking canelo
Ggg hasnt looked his devastating best, but his last one that went distance he fought well, he needed one to go the distance. Against kell, kell started well but eventually ggg just walked him down and the weight of his punches took its toll. I think canelo is the more stylish of the two, but ggg is immensely powerful and doesn't seem fazed by any punches. Should he a belter, both aggressive fighters

Reactions: gps
I like them both, would probably like to see ggg do it as well, but don't think I'd be gutted if canelo won.
Wouldn't surprise me if Canelo won. GGG is mid thirties and showing signs of wear and tear. The result of a long career and over 300 amateur fights. Canelo won't last more than 5 years. Turned pro at 15 !

Wouldn't surprise me if Canelo won. GGG is mid thirties and showing signs of wear and tear. The result of a long career and over 300 amateur fights. Canelo won't last more than 5 years. Turned pro at 15 !
Yeah canelo has had a long career already for the age of him. Not the same amateur pedigree all the same, but still. I feel a war of a fight. I look forward to it.

But he has never fought one who truly knows how to brawl and clinch,
It is actually a fight Conor can relax in more knowing he is not having to defend takedowns
What about Gatti ? Christ , there are smarter things eating grass

Alan Minter was a spread, ended up winning a world title ( boxing not Plastering )