It's on

Members online

We have kids in the boxing club that would beat Conner in a boxing match. GPS I'll put 2k on it with u. I'll send it to @Danny and u send your 2k to him. Am not joking. @Danny u up for that.
So I'll put my 2k on Floyd just to make it clear.

Lol, I'll happily back Conor , but the bet would have to be representative of the odds so if you want me to put 2k up then you have to put around 10k up

The bet has to reflect I'm backing the Underdog in everyone's eyes

GPS u know he don't have a hope. And yes it only takes a shot. But he won't get a chance to. The fight should not happen. Or Floyd should not get his number 50. I'd not be surprised if it was set up by the 2 of them. Just for the big Payday.

GPS u know he don't have a hope. And yes it only takes a shot. But he won't get a chance to. The fight should not happen. Or Floyd should not get his number 50. I'd not be surprised if it was set up by the 2 of them. Just for the big Payday.

So Conor will not land one punch whilst this fight lasts ?

How will conor want to fight ufc now after a payday like that. I know He'l still get a few mill. But that's like someone ringing asking us to work for 50 a day. Laugj at them
So Conor will not land one punch whilst this fight lasts ?
Top class boxers have landed shots on Floyd and he's withstood them and made many many shots miss. It's not mma if he does get hurt hell clinch temporarily. Floyd is brilliant on the ropes, seems to roll and evade effortlessly, interesting to see of his reflexes have slowed any.

How will conor want to fight ufc now after a payday like that. I know He'l still get a few mill. But that's like someone ringing asking me to work for tjem

Top class boxers have landed shots on Floyd and he's withstood them and made many many shots miss. It's not mma if he does get hurt hell clinch temporarily. Floyd is brilliant on the ropes, seems to roll and evade effortlessly, interesting to see of his reflexes have slowed any.

He will clinch with an mma guy lol that works pmsl. You have all said Conor won't land a single blow

He will clinch with an mma guy lol that works pmsl. You have all said Conor won't land a single blow
Where have I said that. You're at it again sayin I said things I didn't say, I don't think He'l Land the clean ko blow, and yeah why would clinching not work with an mma guy, it's boxing rules, he can't throw him To the ground or Thai clinch. Floyd will use clinch/hugs to get his breath back of and when needed and to recover if hurt. He's done it to far better boxers than conor. Conor leaves himself open too, and conor will be fighting with heavier gloves. On so will slow his hand speed slightly more. Than the ufc gloves.

Where have I said that. You're at it again sayin I said things I didn't say, I don't think He'l Land the clean ko blow, and yeah why would clinching not work with an mma guy, it's boxing rules, he can't throw him To the ground or Thai clinch. Floyd will use clinch/hugs to get his breath back of and when needed and to recover if hurt. He's done it to far better boxers than conor. Conor leaves himself open too, and conor will be fighting with heavier gloves. On so will slow his hand speed slightly more. Than the ufc gloves.

We are talking to a bloke that knows f**k all about fighting. He's never boxed that's clear to see. He said its rubbish that a boxer hit harder then mma fighter. He can't understand the boxing stance generates a lot more power then a mma stance.

We are talking to a bloke that knows f**k all about fighting. He's never boxed that's clear to see. He said its rubbish that a boxer hit harder then mma fighter. He can't understand the boxing stance generates a lot more power then a mma stance.
Bisping talks an awful lot of sense there. Man knows his s**t.
F*****g started back training a lock of weeks ago, well I try go once a week lol. f**k it's sore only starting to get easier now, finally. F*****g love it though. Haven't got round to sparring again yet, but a complete novice at the club has out himself forward for a fight. Madness he has no form Or technique at all.... I near want to do a. Couple of rounds with him to show him how far off a fight he is lol and I'm far from good lol

This fight might be the biggest ever prize money line up but we all know the fight we all want to see happen from the forum members

:cachetada:

lol I'd put £2 on that one

Bisping talks an awful lot of sense there. Man knows his s**t.
F*****g started back training a lock of weeks ago, well I try go once a week lol. f**k it's sore only starting to get easier now, finally. F*****g love it though. Haven't got round to sparring again yet, but a complete novice at the club has out himself forward for a fight. Madness he has no form Or technique at all.... I near want to do a. Couple of rounds with him to show him how far off a fight he is lol and I'm far from good lol

Do a few with him. Lol.

Do a few with him. Lol.
I'd love to, don't think coach would let us, he's not wanting to put him in for fight, he's training at another club too and they are doing it, ours wants fa to do with it, lol. Haven't done any sparring in I'd say 2years, maybe closer to 3 lol. I think it would be easy Though lol and I'm poor enough lol

Ok from a mma fighter. I suppose you know better.

Yes bispbing who has no power would say that lol ask him how hard Dan hendersons left is, in fact as any of Dan Hendersons victims, to just generalise it is stupid, I guarantee Conor hits harder than Floyd.
I guarantee no light heavyweight hits harder than rumble Johnson I could go on

Yes bispbing who has no power would say that lol ask him how hard Dan hendersons left is, in fact as any of Dan Hendersons victims, to just generalise it is stupid, I guarantee Conor hits harder than Floyd.
Boxing weight classes are lower than mma. Rumble would be a heavy weight in boxing not a light heavy weight.

That's right I know nothing about fighting, soon backed out of the bet you tried larging up though ?

U really are full of s**t. And starting to piss me right off you haven't got a f**k**g clue what you're talking about. The man is a professional fighter you're not even a pessional plasterer. Not once have u put pictures of work up here. Makes me think. I can honestly say if we were having this conversation face to face I would kick your f**k**g head tbh. Your a keyboard warrior. You think you're never wrong you and your shitty politics. Now I'll tell u what. Here is my phone number 00353861527072. Man the f**k up and ring me. Or do better and meet me. Am overdue a trip to the uk what's your address. Here's my 7 cuirt na habhann Tierney street Ardee co Louth Ireland.

U really are full of s**t. And starting to piss me right off you haven't got a f**k**g clue what you're talking about. The man is a professional fighter you're not even a pessional plasterer. Not once have u put pictures of work up here. Makes me think. I can honestly say if we were having this conversation face to face I would kick your f**k**g head tbh. Your a keyboard warrior. You think you're never wrong you and your shitty politics. Now I'll tell u what. Here is my phone number 00353861527072. Man the f**k up and ring me. Or do better and meet me. Am overdue a trip to the uk what's your address. Here's my 7 cuirt na habhann Tierney street Ardee co Louth Ireland.
Just tried to call you mate to see how big balls you have, but that number is asking for my credit card details.

pmsl, you are correct I not a "pessional" plasterer.

I have never posted up any pictures of any description, links yes pictures no.
Seeing as I have never been nor have I any intention of going your address is not needed.

Trying to play the hard man only makes you like a fool.

pmsl, you are correct I not a "pessional" plasterer.

I have never posted up any pictures of any description, links yes pictures no.
Seeing as I have never been nor have I any intention of going your address is not needed.

Trying to play the hard man only makes you like a fool.

I don't play hard man on the internet. U have my number. Now call me a fool agan and I'll find your address. I'll not put up with your keyboard s**t.
Am easy going lad. But get on the wrong side of me. Well u just carry on and find out.