Help please ?

Members online

I was wondering today about who might be behind the keyboard of this and many other T***s that we've had on here; is it an atypical spotty teenage t**t getting kicks out of winding people up or an ex/current member stirring things up. Guess we'll never know ...
..are you going to post a selfie soon @Andy g ?
No but tell me what speed skim do u use

I was wondering today about who might be behind the keyboard of this and many other T***s that we've had on here; is it an atypical spotty teenage t**t getting kicks out of winding people up or an ex/current member stirring things up. Guess we'll never know ...
..are you going to post a selfie soon @Andy g ?
I think it was a current member, there was a definite agenda it wasn't just somebody who had had their nose put out of joint an went of on one. They were waiting for that cheeky comment to let rip.

I think it was a current member, there was a definite agenda it wasn't just somebody who had had their nose put out of joint an went of on one. They were waiting for that cheeky comment to let rip.

I'm not sure it was mate.
Most sites I work on there's usually around 150/200 lads from all walks of life.
Call any one of them a nonce and the perverted s**t he came out with and well.....someone's going to hospital or prison.
It wouldn't be put up with on site it shouldn't be put up with here either.

Most sites I work on there's usually around 150/200 lads from all walks of life.
Call any one of them a nonce and the perverted s**t he came out with and well.....someone's going to hospital or prison.
What the f**k you on about

That only makes me think it was someone from here, someone with a massive chip on their shoulder. They knew that talking about kids and nonces would get peoples backs up. You're right though anybody chats s**t like should be gone asap.

That only makes me think it was someone from here, someone with a massive chip on their shoulder. They knew that talking about kids and nonces would get peoples backs up. You're right though anybody chats s**t like should be gone asap.
f**k off

I was literally fuming all night with those comments I used to work the doors in Newquay and obviously got called stuff but nothing like that

I was literally fuming all night with those comments I used to work the doors in Newquay and obviously got called stuff but nothing like that

The internet is always full of people full of s**t.
I try keeping my nippers away as much as I can.
Even Thier friends are brutal with each other.

You'll struggle to find anywhere less posh than greenock.. Worked there many a time(y)...never once seen the sun!!

I used to love Greenock ..went back to pick up our nan not so long ago ...moved to England then died lol.
The place changed from what I knew.
Scotland's an amazing place with amazing people :birra::birra:

@algeeman... Lots of cuntts an arsholes tho;)...
As anywhere I suppose?
It's not where you're from..it's where your at?...,
That might be a Manchester baggy era quote.. Still etched on my posh fragile mind:cry:
No im in Lytham now 400 kids lol
I've lived all over the place ...
For some strange reason my parents bought me up in places like Luton Greenock Munich and Sunderland... I get called pikey in the pubs around here.
No one understands my accent :oops:

No im in Lytham now 400 kids lol
I've lived all over the place ...
For some strange reason my parents bought me up in places like Luton Greenock Munich and Sunderland... I get called pikey in the pubs around here.
No one understands my accent :oops:
Multi cultural :maraca: