Help please ?

Members online

Yes Danny this budgy smudger needs to go he looks like a Scottish version of marve from home alone lost in New York when he gets up from the paint shelf

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    986.9 KB · Views: 159
Not bitchy at all...

DOnt hate newcomers either....

Just some members dont fit in
I would of fit in if I hadn't of had s**t from the start Danny your right hate newcomers and bitchy an if that wasn't the case in sure my language wouldn't o been half as bad

I would of fit in if I hadn't of had s**t from the start Danny your right hate newcomers and bitchy an if that wasn't the case in sure my language wouldn't o been half as bad

You read a few things you didn't like (its called free speech), and by the same token, you have the right to reply.
No one has to help you, no one owes you anything. You continue your onslaught, trying to prove a point, but it just shows your naivity of the world.
Keep throwing s**t if you want, but as fun as it is to start with, it quickly becomes tiring and you know your time is worth more than that.
If TPF is so f**k**g intolerant, why haven't you been deleted yet?

I probably over reacted too many beers but I’m not being called that if you got called that in a pub etc I’m sure most of us would be nursing bruised knuckles

I was wondering today about who might be behind the keyboard of this and many other T***s that we've had on here; is it an atypical spotty teenage t**t getting kicks out of winding people up or an ex/current member stirring things up. Guess we'll never know ...
..are you going to post a selfie soon @Andy g ?