Help please ?

Members online

No members online now.
Just proves once more how bitch this place is. He was a t**t but originally he was asking for advice. More proof that most people here hate newcomers. It's really pathetic.
Exactly my argument in the first place. If I wanted to cause a load of s**t my post would of been argument please not help...

I've just thread this thread from start to finish and I'm staggered at the negativity and hurtful insults passed around but one stuck out that can't be ignored and must be addressed......

...the op called @Fatarm "posh" .. shocking
that's because he assumed I was from a village. Posh people live in villages

I've just thread this thread from start to finish and I'm staggered at the negativity and hurtful insults passed around but one stuck out that can't be ignored and must be addressed......

...the op called @Fatarm "posh" .. shocking
Yes most hurtful..it's been on my mind all day:cry:....but I hit the report button So now he's in trouble,i tried to help him out too,by pointing out he was replying to the wrong member:llorando:

You could just leave it now. You seem to be revelling in the anger. I’d suggest you sling your hook.
Oh so these people can give but cannot take ?? Need some girl doing the pease making well no f**k that I've had s**t on here so I'm giving it back no matter what you say. Sticking up for him a clear weeerdo didn't you see what he put to me being rude ? Started talking about a 5 year old or Sumat it's not right I could think of a million and 1 things to reply to what I put but no he brings a little kid into it ??? Disgusting