You've got to see these toolboxes

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynnyman, With all due respect, I will make you a box in your honour. Please let me know your requirements. I'll need to know which make of tools you use and the tools that you are planning on accommodating :)

WOOP WOOP i have two 20" refina trowels, twitcher, handboard, pointer but thinkin about it i want the one you have made coz it accomodates everything i would need lol what about a built in radio?

WOOP WOOP i have two 20" refina trowels, twitcher, handboard, pointer but thinkin about it i want the one you have made coz it accomodates everything i would need lol what about a built in radio?

I'm sure I can leave an opening for a small radio :)

What size handboard do you use? I assume your twitcher is an internal corner trowel? Which brand is the pointer? There will be some empty space which you can use for future tools :)

Nice job hou done there,Come on then Minh let us know how you did it, what festool/systainer box did you use? Was it the 2or3?

The box is a Sys-Maxi Systainer. You can also buy the cover pad and base pad if required (cover pad is more important). You line the inside with two layers of 5cm thick Ethafoam, then mark the outline of your tool on the top surface and cut with an electric hot knife :)

Flynnyman, With all due respect, I will make you a box in your honour. Please let me know your requirements. I'll need to know which make of tools you use and the tools that you are planning on accommodating :)

Is Flynnyman dead ? :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.