Xbox 360

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
The kids are in bed and me and my good lady got the xbox out .....it was off ebaY so better make sure it works and all that :)........anyway what a crack it's the kenect thing so it's all done by motion control you don't have to hold controllers, when you've finished playing a game it shows you pictures of what youve been doing lol....if Anyones struggling for ideas this Christmas go for it it'll be fun for all the family then there's always battlefield 3 :)

I've never seen the attraction with Playstations and X Boxes etc. Never had one, never will. In fact, if I lived alone, I wouldn't even bother with a TV.

Spunky - do you play battlefield? been playing badcompany 2 for a long time, pre ordered bf3, fed up with call of duty n all that repetitive bullshit!

P.s. you should have kept this in the private forum, we're spreads, we're supposed to be 'ard as nails, beer downing, useful ******* geezers, not a bunch of computer playing geeks ;)

I will deffo be getting it I might have to wait till Christmas and use up some of the kids christmas money, tbh I'm a bit out of touch I haven't played a console for years the last time I played a cod sort of game I ended up just hiding behind a crate, playing red dead redemption at the mo ....getting a bit boring though tbh

You hid behind a crate? its not real life matey, doesnt matter if you get killed! ;)

Bf takes some getting used to, but when you get in a good team it cant be beaten! tanks, choppers etc/ awesome game! apart from getting stuck on blades of grass cos EA are s**t at programming.

It was when I respawned I'd take 2 steps and die so I just ended up jumping behind a crate and the bastards started chucking grenades at me lol

Yeah and it gets hacked. Stick with the xbox spunky n get mw3 so you can play against me n warrior

just had another look and sony are now saying that they will no longer be announcing the ps4 this year due to microsoft being rumoured to be unveiling their new system and the new Wii U being unveiled too :RpS_mad:
I cant find the site where i was reading the reviews

has anyone managed to burn any xdg2 games for xbox? I've downloaded some, dunno if my burners up to the job though.

I take it you can either flash it, chip it, or burn these xdg2 versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.