Worst trade for cleaning

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know plastering is considered the trade that is associated with most mess. I always endeavor to leave any job/house as clean as when I started.
But today as I was finishing a bond and skim on a dining room the joiner turned up and said. "Fook me a plasterer with a hoover!"
Surely that was the worst case of the pot calling the kettle.
what in your humble opinion is the trade least likely to clean up their sheeite.

Electricians and plumbers !!!! Joiners!!!! Painters !!!!! All of the f'ing barstewards !!! I carry a hoover on domestics too.............not for tidying up tho but to pleasure myself with if am waiting for stuff to go off !!? :RpS_laugh:

i dont carry a hoover never needed it when i used to have one so i just offed it:RpS_thumbup:

just double sheet tip them all into one at the end fold the last sheet up in such a way that you can just tip it straight into bag, first layer of sheets are clean top layer are the ones you make shitty, any little bits you drop which is mainly only if you use a small tool to cut back edges you always get drops its un-avoidable there or if your troweling up occasionaly you get a bit of run off, just wipe these up with a cloth or brush as soon as youve done what ever stage it is that your at, its not hard really

just double sheet tip them all into one at the end fold the last sheet up in such a way that you can just tip it straight into bag, first layer of sheets are clean top layer are the ones you make shitty, any little bits you drop which is mainly only if you use a small tool to cut back edges you always get drops its un-avoidable there or if your troweling up occasionaly you get a bit of run off, just wipe these up with a cloth or brush as soon as youve done what ever stage it is that your at, its not hard really

Ill also tape the edges to the skirting so any drops go onto the sheets too.
The most awkward area to keep tidy is the hall stairs and landing.
Plumbers and sparks don't tend to carry too many dust sheets.
I can never fold them up nice and neat just throw them neatly! Into the van.:)

why is it sparks and chippys sweep there shite in to a corner and leave it for some one else to pick up ????.

I use that roll and stroll its ace and chuck sheets everywhere else but as I mostly do domestics I carry big roll of thin polythene and tape up units etc what lazy customers can't be assed moving out of the rooms your expected to work in :-( :RpS_mad:

Sparkys never clean up the *****!
Well I've never met one that does!
Fcukin hate it when they come on the job then fcuk off &
you go back upstairs or wherever & loads of bits of cable, small screws, boxes, plastic wrapping all over the feckin place :RpS_cursing:
its like their saying ah fcuk it the spread can clean that up I don't want to get my clean black snickers gear dusty, the big snickers wearing clean mommys boy puff nob lickers :RpS_cursing:
:RpS_sneaky:

Sparkys never clean up the *****!
Well I've never met one that does!
Fcukin hate it when they come on the job then fcuk off &
you go back upstairs or wherever & loads of bits of cable, small screws, boxes, plastic wrapping all over the feckin place :RpS_cursing:
its like their saying ah fcuk it the spread can clean that up I don't want to get my clean black snickers gear dusty, the big snickers wearing clean mommys boy puff nob lickers :RpS_cursing:
:RpS_sneaky:
You forgot to call them as*e bandits as well :RpS_thumbup:

It's like al things ,some dirty people in all trades, lots of spreads are very clean and tidy some not so, tackers on the job I am left all the left overs in the room, insulation,bits of boards etc, two hours for a lab to clear it, that pissses me off, the carpenters were very tidy, two English men( great workers ) @henry , I am always clean but its simple for me, labourer will remove all to skip or he will be skipped, sites need organisation ,some need to be told..don't leave your shiit

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like al things ,some dirty people in all trades, lots of spreads are very clean and tidy some not so, tackers on the job I am left all the left overs in the room, insulation,bits of boards etc, two hours for a lab to clear it, that pissses me off, the carpenters were very tidy, two English men( great workers ) @henry , I am always clean but its simple for me, labourer will remove all to skip or he will be skipped, sites need organisation ,some need to be told..don't leave your shiit

too right, once again the labourer comes into play. that the best way to operate :)
did a hous a few wks ago and the finished concrete floors were splatted all over with cement/concrete that wasnt cleaned up, told the client stilts were right out., which i prefer.:RpS_biggrin:

roofers are sometimes bad. some of the ceilings ive pulled where they've thrown half the old roof down into the attic ...:RpS_cursing:

and collonic irrigation must be bad. did one in liverpool a few years back. whilst scraping back went right through a cable buried in the wall and blew the electrics. one of the practitioners came rushing down from upstairs asking wtf was going on, she had some bloke sitting up in her surgery with a tube stuck his ass. took me about half an hour to fix it as well, by the time i found the connector block and moved the filing cabinet that was in front of the fusebox. they were not very happy. no tip on that one ..:-(

in fact, a job i was doing a few weeks ago the roofers just threw all the old guttering in the garden, even though they had a big fcuk off van. it was a bit of a dump, so they must have thought fcuk it, just leave it. not very nice. and he kept calling all his lads in to look at me because he said i was david moyes. and kept taking photies on his phone to show his missus and his mates .... :RpS_sneaky:

he was alright apart from that.

Last edited:
in fact, a job i was doing a few weeks ago the roofers just threw all the old guttering in the garden, even though they had a big fcuk off van. it was a bit of a dump, so they must have thought fcuk it, just leave it. not very nice. and he kept calling all his lads in to look at me because he said i was david moyes. and kept taking photies on his phone to show his missus and his mates .... :RpS_sneaky:

he was alright apart from that.

Pls put a pic up of u

Hope this isn't you Jurek :-(
attachment.php

roofers are sometimes bad. some of the ceilings ive pulled where they've thrown half the old roof down into the attic ...:RpS_cursing:

and collonic irrigation must be bad. did one in liverpool a few years back. whilst scraping back went right through a cable buried in the wall and blew the electrics. one of the practitioners came rushing down from upstairs asking wtf was going on, she had some bloke sitting up in her surgery with a tube stuck his ass. took me about half an hour to fix it as well, by the time i found the connector block and moved the filing cabinet that was in front of the fusebox. they were not very happy. no tip on that one ..:-(

A bit of insulation tape around the tube, he'd have felt well flushed in nee time marra :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.