worlds thickest scaffolders

Members online

No members online now.

uni-king

Private Member
Any pics lads of unbelievable thick scaffolders..have a look at these..platform of scaffold 11foot to highest point..we are 5ft 8 ish

Attachments

• WP_20160414_006.jpg
    WP_20160414_006.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 639
  • WP_20160414_007.jpg
    WP_20160414_007.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 626
  • WP_20160414_008.jpg
    WP_20160414_008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 619
  • WP_20160414_003.jpg
    WP_20160414_003.jpg
    833.9 KB · Views: 622
Any pics lads of unbelievable thick scaffolders..have a look at these..platform of scaffold 11foot to highest point..we are 5ft 8 ish
Lol mine I doing looks great only problem the dicksplat didn't leave a ladder..looked a right plonker on first day couldn't even get up it.

lol scaffolders... I know one nice one and he is quite bright... the rest I have met..... well enough said...

lol. surely common sense is 1st lift half way up the building. i.e where his handrail is.

id rather use a bench on the ground than a ladder on the scaffold!!!lol

There all in there own little bubble scaffolders, you say to them no bars against the wall because I'm rendering it, ducking when you get to the job they have put them bang on the wall. Bunch of bankers the lot of them.

Never met a bright scaffolder..all ex cons! Rang builder up and he said cant u put h frames on top and build another scaffold on top of the scaffold lol..said no so he got scaffolders son to come back out as scaffolder is on hol aswell..builder said Id thought ud reach top off a hop up..

I have 2 gables waiting to be rendered which I'm refusing to do as the lifts are about 5 ft high and 2 boards wide, I'm 6'6" all the puds are against the wall and the scaffolders say they can't be assed to change it.
They forget the purpose of their job and do what ever suits them. Idiots.

I have 2 gables waiting to be rendered which I'm refusing to do as the lifts are about 5 ft high and 2 boards wide, I'm 6'6" all the puds are against the wall and the scaffolders say they can't be assed to change it.
They forget the purpose of their job and do what ever suits them. Idiots.
Our scaffold was set at 5 ft from floor and was 11ft from platform of scaffold to highest point lol..fcking think we've got go go gadget arms..