Working poor!

I’m on holiday just done a river ride
FF877FE4-65E2-4143-9B52-0EE2E8F454DA.jpeg

Had day off yesterday. First haircut since Xmas eve! Done a bit today. Bit tomorrow...just trying to catch up, been bloody hectic and paying the price at mo. Just feel a bit fooked, not gonna lie.

Had day off yesterday. First haircut since Xmas eve! Done a bit today. Bit tomorrow...just trying to catch up, been bloody hectic and paying the price at mo. Just feel a bit fooked, not gonna lie.

sounds like old age is catching you up:inocente: as for the haircut just shave it all off and pretend yr bald

If it makes you want to be there, it’s a good picture
It’s a river trip on these canoes mate brilliant day we did the other part of the trip last year , 8 miles of it today it’s so peaceful, my mate who’s caravanning here too wants to do a three or five day river trip it starts at snowden then follow it down for a day then camp then another day and camp etc for the week

It’s a river trip on these canoes mate brilliant day we did the other part of the trip last year , 8 miles of it today it’s so peaceful, my mate who’s caravanning here too wants to do a three or five day river trip it starts at snowden then follow it down for a day then camp then another day and camp etc for the week
:confused: You sure he's not getting caravans mixed up with narrow boats? If not, there seems to be a bit of a flaw in his plan.

Tax man gonna be looking in to you lot !!
You lot must of been working all through !!
Get ready for the s**t hitting the fan !!

Day off the tools, but will be packing up tape, all day and half the night.
Best Beadtape customer service in the world.