Working poor!

No @imago its the whole river trip they advised 6 hours a day going down stream think it was griff reeves Jones who did it and made a show on tv about it , carry the tents in the canoe and pitch up each evening mate
Ah right, tents. :endesacuerdo:

My view on tent camping these days is that just because you're in the countryside doesn't mean it's anything other than sleeping rough. A camper would be just about acceptable, a hotel preferable, I want nothing further to do with tents.

485928f54dff2dd2c6d3b4c583ec1676e2f5b257.jpeg

I was supposed to be working today but I’ve bailed. Spent the past two days removing all the turf in my parents garden and feel f**k*d!

I don’t know how Dollar does it.... landscape gardening is not for me!

Sound
It’s a river trip on these canoes mate brilliant day we did the other part of the trip last year , 8 miles of it today it’s so peaceful, my mate who’s caravanning here too wants to do a three or five day river trip it starts at snowden then follow it down for a day then camp then another day and camp etc for the week
sounds like he’ll on earth , give me a luxury hotel with a pool and a nice restaurant

It’s a river trip on these canoes mate brilliant day we did the other part of the trip last year , 8 miles of it today it’s so peaceful, my mate who’s caravanning here too wants to do a three or five day river trip it starts at snowden then follow it down for a day then camp then another day and camp etc for the week
1620158697546.png

Sound's good, what could go wrong?