Work with render gang

Members online

No good working with me, I am not in the business as a contractor anymore. Unexpected early retirement unfortunately.

If I am to come back its on a labour only basis and working for another renderer.

But still able to advise if I can.

No good working with me, I am not in the business as a contractor anymore. Unexpected early retirement unfortunately.

If I am to come back its on a labour only basis and working for another renderer.

Sorry to hear it, why’s this?

Where can i do this

YouTube will show you others doing it but after that get to work with a local gang.

That's what I did 10 years ago. Had to do some traveling and as an observer but there are some brilliant lads out there who will show you the ropes.

Paid back myself to the trade many times. Always learning though.

YouTube will show you others doing it but after that get to work with a local gang.

That's what I did 10 years ago. Had to do some traveling and as an observer but there are some brilliant lads out there who will show you the ropes.

Cheer

Cheers

What the best mix for flat render and how and nice finsih

What will your lads do for work mate