Work with render gang

Members online

What will your lads do for work mate

Two left in January when I announced I was going to probably have to wind down.1 stayed to the last day and I found him work with an established renderer. I trained him well and he is doing ok.

Two left in January when I announced I was going to probably have to wind down.1 stayed to the last day and I found him work with an established renderer. I trained him well and he is doing ok.
Hope things work out far u i have been they with the missis

I need to learn new skill never to late

Sand and cement is hard work to get there, batch, mix and carry.

Get your big gorilla tubs up on the scaffold, whisk up and use like you would sand and cement.

But not all ocr’s are alike. Johnstone’s is nice and creamy followed by Weber. But then others need a knack like Parex Parmurex.

When you have a job, give us a shout telling us what the substrate is (brick, block or mix) and who stocks Who’s ocr in your area and we will advise on how to go about it.

Get the right ocr and you will never want to mix sand and cement again.

Sand and cement is hard work to get there, batch, mix and carry.

Get your big gorilla tubs up on the scaffold, whisk up and use like you would sand and cement.

But not all ocr’s are alike. Johnstone’s is nice and creamy followed by Weber. But then others need a knack like Parex Parmurex.

When you have a job, give us a shout telling us what the substrate is (brick, block or mix) and who stocks Who’s ocr in your area and we will advise on how to go about it.

Get the right ocr and you will never want to mix sand and cement again.
Nice one mate thanks

Ocr is one coat render. But that is more for machine application than hand.

You can do two coats days apart but you could also put two coats on one on top of the other almost straight away.

But that depends on your substrate and thickness. Hand apply is a bit different to machine because on hand application you squeeze the water to the top so a second coat too soon will give you problems. Let the first pick up a bit.

But if you are fast enough you can do in one day what would take you two with sand and cement.

Ocr is one coat render. But that is more for machine application than hand.

You can do two coats days apart but you could also put two coats on one on top of the other almost straight away.

But that depends on your substrate and thickness. Hand apply is a bit different to machine because on hand application you squeeze the water to the top so a second coat too soon will give you problems. Let the first pick up a bit.

But if you are fast enough you can do in one day what would take you two with sand and cement.
My hand is my machine for now

Algeeman you do site work
ye but when better paid jobs come i leave sites alone.
on a farm refurb at the minute.
to be honest i wouldnt let most spreads i know near this house the house is a right fuucker to get right + we have 10 days to board dab skim it.
but the money is good.
pressure is on andy....but were used to it ...il post up pics tomozz.p

to be honest i wouldnt let most spreads i know near this house the house is a right fuucker to get right + we have 10 days to board dab skim it.
but the money is good.
Ok fine but no pics please seen plasterboard with plaster on a millon F*****g time please no pics what about the wife pics

but the money is good.
sniff plenty of petrol and chain smoke im sure you'l be fine.
Y dont u use airless plaster got to be the dogs b*ll***s this what i want to get in to spray on to a finish