Work smarter - not harder!

dieselpower

20200307_171153.jpg
Picked up our new baby courtesy of @PFTscotland yesterday, brilliant days training from John and canny wait to get going.
She's staying in the spare room till her first job..

I hope that your putting it right next to the bed is just a meaningless coincidence :censored:

Seriously, though... nice machine (y)

How come you went for that one
I thought u had a diesel
Was a few years back. I never owned it though and it was bought more for floor screeds than render however, was great learning curve for applying renders and did a lot of houses with it.

Now though this is for me and my son and the time is right.
John could have sold me the slimline but I'm not a metre muncher, I'm for perfection and this one is more versatile.
Certainly fast enough for us..
Been a long time since I got excited but it happened yesterday..

Good to go. Just need wee Nicola to give me the green light and we'll maybe get a wee shot of it.
Just need a genny. Any recommendations appreciated?. Found a couple, one 8kva and one 9.5 but not sure if they are suitable. Will try and post links up and hopefully someone with a bit more savvy could assist?
20200418_140134.jpg
20200418_140025.jpg

Cheers Tom, is the one in my link a shiter?
Geargb are reputable mate Briggs and Stratton or Honda engines really good generators long run reliable,
A bit more expensive but worth it peace of mind,
My preference are the pull start ones instead of electric less to go wrong batteries going flat etc

Geargb are reputable mate Briggs and Stratton or Honda engines really good generators long run reliable,
A bit more expensive but worth it peace of mind,
My preference are the pull start ones instead of electric less to go wrong batteries going flat etc
Just about to sort a genny tom, is there anything else I need? What I mean is how would you power the machine and water pump?
Do you get a 32 to 16 amp reducer plug to power machine and use the 16 amp outlet for water pump.
Or can you just use one outlet and split it between machine and pump?
Hope that makes sense

Just about to sort a genny tom, is there anything else I need? What I mean is how would you power the machine and water pump?
Do you get a 32 to 16 amp reducer plug to power machine and use the 16 amp outlet for water pump.
Or can you just use one outlet and split it between machine and pump?
Hope that makes sense
Yes mate I've got a lead that's 32 to 16
And the 16 for the water pump,
I very rarely use a generator I plug straight into the mains being mainly domestic
And only use a water pump if there's no pressure or I've got to stick some additive in,
Less to drag around and set up

Yes mate I've got a lead that's 32 to 16
And the 16 for the water pump,
I very rarely use a generator I plug straight into the mains being mainly domestic
And only use a water pump if there's no pressure or I've got to stick some additive in,
Less to drag around and set up
Cheers tom, unfortunately I'm in the stix so sometimes water pressure is an issue and a few builders I do work for dont have power on till near end of build, but thankfully a few I do work for get it on at start.
Just want to be sorted for all situations.
Hopefully getting her out next week.
Cheers for your help. I'm sure there will be more questions

I always have a generator as back up, especially on the odd domestic we do. Rcd’s can be that sensitive these days, they can trip off at the drop of a hat, especially if theres freezers etc on the same ring main.