Work experience within 30 mile radius of Milton Keynes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Hi all (again)
I'm on the hunt (again) for a labourers position withen 30 mile radius of mk. I'm going to college p/t on Mondays but am fully aware that I need to get more time on the trowel in the real world. Ive nearly complete d my first year and will be returning to college to complete my second year.I've always had an interest in the trade but somehow ended up taking a different career path. At 32 with a family it's been pretty challenging but it's starting to pick up and I just need to work on speed efficiency and work on improving my finish( it's not bad but needs perfecting)
Anyone willing to give me a trial run then give me a ring.
Thanks guys .

Hi all (again)
I'm on the hunt (again) for a labourers position withen 30 mile radius of mk. I'm going to college p/t on Mondays but am fully aware that I need to get more time on the trowel in the real world. Ive nearly complete d my first year and will be returning to college to complete my second year.I've always had an interest in the trade but somehow ended up taking a different career path. At 32 with a family it's been pretty challenging but it's starting to pick up and I just need to work on speed efficiency and work on improving my finish( it's not bad but needs perfecting)
Anyone willing to give me a trial run then give me a ring.
Thanks guys .

George, to give your thread a better chance of being noticed start some random off topic converstation. startrek or starwars?
some threads reach a couple of hundred posts :RpS_thumbsup:
say something controversial , i put my topcoat on first its a better finish :RpS_biggrin: or post some pics of rough work asking for feedback, that one always seems to work well.

George, to give your thread a better chance of being noticed start some random off topic converstation. startrek or starwars?
some threads reach a couple of hundred posts :RpS_thumbsup:
say something controversial , i put my topcoat on first its a better finish :RpS_biggrin: or post some pics of rough work asking for feedback, that one always seems to work well.
All your work wasn't rough,or not too rough anyway olly,some of it near passable

I feel im getting better John :RpS_unsure: are plastered walls supposed to feel like toast? :RpS_confused:

Cheers @Olican, now what can I say that's controversial enough, the minds racing now.

Tell us about the time you plastered 150m on your own in a day using 6 bags and you charged £8per sqm......
...or your happy to get £40 per wall! :RpS_thumbsup:

@Marleyjustin if you're still looking for a bit off work mate inbox me your number and I will give you a call on Monday. I'm going to need a hand for a few days just outside of Leighton buzzard. It will start a week Monday cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marleyjustin if you're still looking for a bit off work mate inbox me your number and I will give you a call on Monday. I'm going to need a hand for a few days just outside of Leighton buzzard. It will start a week Monday cheers

Thanks mate I really appreciate that, I'm booked up till July 4th but I'll inbox you my details anyway for future reference.✌️

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.