Win An OX Trowel

Members online

8c3a4a679a7f439b3ec732db988e4aeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think you give the trowel out as a reward for lads on here who argue....its an incentive for them to kiss and make up......

FRENCH KISS.....

ON THE BUM.

Danny theres alot going on in the uni thread a few contenders for it.
Your gonna need a box full of trowels.

I personally think and Danny take this seriously me clemo vince Lodan algeeman zolco marshy dropsalot lastlaff james Scottie olican should all receive a mug or pint glass these are the regulars if I forgot you I'm sure Danny knows who posts and keeps the forum going without us he wouldn't be where he is its not a pop but more a gentle nudge into saying look after members and they will look after you,plasterers are a strange bunch but if many of us come home to a note from postman saying sorry we missed u collect from local post office and we go there and it's a mug waiting for us I'm sure our loyalty will stick up to you Danny I know you can make it happen

Hopefully I've expressed what many feel

Danny balls in your court

Much love

Pagey

The voice of the regulars

Xxx

I personally think and Danny take this seriously me clemo vince Lodan algeeman zolco marshy dropsalot lastlaff james Scottie olican should all receive a mug or pint glass these are the regulars if I forgot you I'm sure Danny knows who posts and keeps the forum going without us he wouldn't be where he is its not a pop but more a gentle nudge into saying look after members and they will look after you,plasterers are a strange bunch but if many of us come home to a note from postman saying sorry we missed u collect from local post office and we go there and it's a mug waiting for us I'm sure our loyalty will stick up to you Danny I know you can make it happen

Hopefully I've expressed what many feel

Danny balls in your court

Much love

Pagey

The voice of the regulars

Xxx
I second that but u can stick the mug up your hole Danny I have one I want a pint glass...

You'd think that man would just send you your pint glass mate. It's not like you're asking for much. Only a wee glass lol

I second that but u can stick the mug up your hole Danny I have one I want a pint glass...
Clemo mate I think after what I see you go through to get a mug I need to air this as clearly it's all on our minds you was a worthy winner yet you had to go over hot coals to get it I even made a picture up declaring u the winner we are a strange bunch but simple things keep us going let me be the voice and I will battle to get you a pint glass any fu cker that posts a picture with bucket on his head deserves one

Much love

People of the forum

I'm speaking for you

Enough is enough

We deserve those mugs and pint glasses

You'd think that man would just send you your pint glass mate. It's not like you're asking for much. Only a wee glass lol

U want to see what I had to do to get a mug. Let's just say more plasters seen my cock more than my wife did a while back. O and @flynnyman was jealous I'd 1 bigger one then him. But me a and flynnyman has 1 thing in common we both can't swim fast to much drag lol

U want to see what I had to do to get a mug. Let's just say more plasters seen my cock more than my wife did a while back. O and @flynnyman was jealous I'd I bigger one then him. But me a and flynnyman has 1 thing in common we both can't swim fast to much drag lol
Kin hell I forgot about that that's brilliant

Clemo mate I think after what I see you go through to get a mug I need to air this as clearly it's all on our minds you was a worthy winner yet you had to go over hot coals to get it I even made a picture up declaring u the winner we are a strange bunch but simple things keep us going let me be the voice and I will battle to get you a pint glass any fu cker that posts a picture with bucket on his head deserves one

Much love
And that bucket was bought off a sponsor of the forum @Plasterers1StopShop

U want to see what I had to do to get a mug. Let's just say more plasters seen my cock more than my wife did a while back. O and @flynnyman was jealous I'd I bigger one then him. But me a and flynnyman has 1 thing in common we both can't swim fast to much drag lol
That's a disgrace u had to resort to that to get a mug. Bad Craic. You'd think after the hours of posts and entertainment provided there be no bother in sending u a pint glass :risas:

And that bucket was bought off a sponsor of the forum @Plasterers1StopShop
So win win all round in my eyes sponsors get a few quid Danny keeps the traffic flow we all fall out over uni finish and then get bored of super flex its a small price to pay,we need a bit of back scratching and Danny holding out on us I feel like I'm Arthur scargill but this could all change if my demands are met the tube drivers can go on strike and so can we but I'm waiting for a response from @Danny im willing to sit round a table at his expense and negotiate our demands

So win win all round in my eyes sponsors get a few quid Danny keeps the traffic flow we all fall out over uni finish and then get bored of super flex its a small price to pay,we need a bit of back scratching and Danny holding out on us I feel like I'm Arthur scargill but this could all change if my demands are met the tube drivers can go on strike and so can we but I'm waiting for a response from @Danny im willing to sit round a table at his expense and negotiate our demands

Can you please let him know I feel used. While he sits in tpf towers while I work 3 days a week killing myself telling men what to do

On Instagram Danny has even teased with a photo of loads of key rings pint glasses and mugs it's like a carrot to us mere contributors to this forum I'm hoping when Danny sees this he sees the light and does right thing