Wig’s on and false teeth in...

Members online

No members online now.
I take it the top comes off for cleaning at the end of the day to get the sludge out?
Yes you have to use a length of metal to prise the lid out the side holes , the collomix paddles are push fit connecters so I just use the end of the paddle this is what collomix recommend,
I don’t empty every day just bang it out at the end of the job, I use a separate bucket for cleaning the mixing bucket

my brother had a brand new VW on lease

cost him £1800 to fix a dent on the door because some arsehole drove into on site.

leasing is simplty no good unless you have a have lfleet of the cars/Van's off the manufacturer.
Depends on the lease type. When I leased, it was down to me to do any repairs and maintenance. Contract hire will screw you.

Depends on the lease type. When I leased, it was down to me to do any repairs and maintenance. Contract hire will screw you.

what you up 2 today tony

just been for breakfast with the kids
had a stroll down the beach
off to the zoo soon
then few pints with my brother to watch the footy
carvery tonight with the family

this lockdown is absolute shite :crying:

what you up 2 today tony

just been for breakfast with the kids
had a stroll down the beach
off to the zoo soon
then few pints with my brother to watch the footy
carvery tonight with the family

this lockdown is absolute shite :crying:
Taking a beef stew I made, and some other bits up to my elderly parents. Do that once a week. Leave it outside their front door and have a quick chat through the window (at a safe distance obviously).
Will be planting some seed potatoes to go with all the other seeds we planted last week. Preparing for the apocalypse!
Lost my dog Herbie this week to cancer, so we are taking Betty, our other Lab to do their favourite walk.
Finish off with a vegan roast tonight.

Taking a beef stew I made, and some other bits up to my elderly parents. Do that once a week. Leave it outside their front door and have a quick chat through the window (at a safe distance obviously).
Will be planting some seed potatoes to go with all the other seeds we planted last week. Preparing for the apocalypse!
Lost my dog Herbie this week to cancer, so we are taking Betty, our other Lab to do their favourite walk.
Finish off with a vegan roast tonight.

sorry about Herbie mate xx

young kid across the road birthday yesterday....

grand parents sat in the garden with a blanket around them while nipper sat in the porch way for half an hour.

it was nice to see (y) (y)

grand parents sat in the garden with a blanket around them while nipper sat in the porch way for half an hour.

How was that nice to see? That’s heartbreaking! I wouldn’t of wanted to see that.

Thanks.
Lunchtime Tuesday he was fine, by 9 pm he was gone. Operation would’ve given him maybe 3 months of discomfort. He was nearly 9.

what a grandchild seeing her grandparents after 6 weeks locked in the house ??

you drinking already mate
No. It’s heartbreaking the fact that they have to sit in the garden and watch their grandchild in the porch locked away! Especially while nosy neighbours are looking on.
11hrs 40mins.

No. It’s heartbreaking the fact that they have to sit in the garden and watch their grandchild in the porch locked away! Especially while nosy neighbours are looking on.
11hrs 40mins.

someone's got there knickers in a twist this morning

they seemed be enjoying each others company as I was taking fin for his walk.