Why me!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to go off topic, but what the **** is marra?

I don't think it's a large cucumber as that would be in the gardening section with Spunky.

It means mate, you must be from smogsville dan sarf are ya tony. its a northern word ,marra
:RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
I don't charge day rates but he asked my sister in work how much I charge, obviously she doesn't know so she asked me, I told her I'd do it as a favour on a 'cheap' day rate. To make it easier for him. Why would I make it up? I told him, because you didn't get what I told you to get I'm going to charge you for another day. Why should I loose out because he went against what I said?
so are you getting 2 full days pay for him messing you about?sorry are

Yes, 2 full days. I explained that as I have to come back another day I need to charge an extra day because there is other things I could be getting on with. And told him it wasn't my fault he ignored me.

So you're charging a full day to do a 10 metre scratch coat and the tightest bloke in Britain is up for it?

That's right. He doesn't mind paying a days labour for someone who went home to assemble a time machine but wont get sand from anywhere else because it's not as cheap......a real head scratcher. :RpS_confused:

Why do I get the dick head customers? after my 'tiles removed' post I've got another one! He wouldn't let me get materials because he wanted to buy them from different places to make it cheaper! Lol 10m2 rendering, told him exactly what to get. Got there this morning he only got 2 bags of sand and 1 bag of cement!!!!! 2 ******* bags of sand! 10m2!!!!!! I said "why have you only got 2?" he said "I thought the amount you told me to get was a bit too much so I used an online calculator, it said I need 0.85 of a bag so I got 2 just in case" 2 ******* bags!!! Then stands next to me all ******* day saying things like "you need to mix 3 sand to 1 cement" "Did you remember to put the waterproofer in?" he knows **** all about plastering. Everything he's saying is followed by or starts with "I read on the Internet" so I mix these 2 bags of sand put em on in about 10 mins, shout him and say, this is where your 2 bags got us! So he phones this place where he got them from to see if they have more... NO STOCK!!! He won't just go somewhere else "cause it's not as cheap" so they say we can get some but we will have to deliver it at 3 oclock. It was 9:30!!! then i think I can't be arsed mixing by hand when he gets the sand I'll buy a cement mixer, I needed one anyway because mine broke a few months ago. Go bnq get it get home spend ******* ages putting it together, step back, look at it thinking I did a good job. Plug it in, switch it on... NOTHING!!!! Broke. What a ******* joke! Now he tells me the delivery didn't turn up!!! So now I'm left with no work on tomorrow! Why do I attract them!? I'm a ******* plasterer!! If I didn't know how to mix up I wouldn't drive round in a big van saying I'm a plasterer and I wouldn't wear clothes full of s**t!

we all get them lol,some bloke says hes bin on you tube ,watching plastering .that should be fun when i start it next week

if your getting paid 2 days to do 2 hours of work he could stand there and tell me hes been shagging mi mum for all i care in my book thats a great customer you got

Status
Not open for further replies.