Why are quotes all over the shop?

Members online

i don't think the comment on spelling was necessary, many struggle with spelling at trade level and is no worse than an optician not being able to renew a three pin plug on a slit lamp or Keratometer.
Better to learn from each other in my view.

Lol, oh Tapit, bless you man, lurpie can take it. I was only messin anyway- clearly lurpie is one of the sharper knives in the block round here

Last edited:
@Mos You gonna post some pics up

We had an extension done. This is the before and after. The old garage was demolished and new one built further up the garage.

Attachments

• IMG-20170915-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170915-WA0000.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_20190925_153925.jpg
    IMG_20190925_153925.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 303
New outbuilding.

Cannot fault the boys who built this. Except when he said he'd need 6 tubs of jubb....

Attachments

• IMG_20190925_153507.jpg
    IMG_20190925_153507.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 263
I can fault it, should of put the gutters on sooner and built up to damp with the stone. Should of gone to specsavers mo. Level must of been bent going over the lead line above the roof on the main house.

New outbuilding.

This is what I'm having plastered.

The labour cost for this was £5300 labour. Worth that & more I reckon. Dave the builder and his team, DM developments, legends.

Attachments

• 0_IMG-20170630-WA0000.jpg
    0_IMG-20170630-WA0000.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 282
  • 0_IMG-20180219-WA0002.jpg
    0_IMG-20180219-WA0002.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 248
I can fault it, should of put the gutters on sooner and built up to damp with the stone. Should of gone to specsavers mo. Level must of been bent going over the lead line above the roof on the main house.

Yeah that would have been a good idea to use stone upto DPM actually. Nvm. Could tile it with some slips, shouldn't take too long?

New outbuilding.

This is what I'm having plastered.

The labour cost for this was £5300 labour. Worth that & more I reckon. Dave the builder and his team, DM developments, legends.
Told you the gutters needed to go on sooner.

That ain't your house, no p**i would ride a bmx.

Lol,
@Mos why didn't you get em to do interior

Cos I just hadn't decided what I wanted to with the place, whether it was just gonna be summat for storage and a tumble dryer in which case what's the point in skimming or insulation, water, internet, heating etc.

In the end I've decided it's gonna be a man cave. Will get a either half or 3/4 snooker table and the baize will double up for poker games.

I made mezzanine structure, will throw some ply across those joists at some point and use that area for storage.

Attachments

• IMG_20190715_205148.jpg
    IMG_20190715_205148.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 261
Lol,

Cos I just hadn't decided what I wanted to with the place, whether it was just gonna be summat for storage and a tumble dryer in which case what's the point in skimming or insulation, water, internet, heating etc.

In the end I've decided it's gonna be a man cave. Will get a either half or 3/4 snooker table and the baize will double up for poker games.

I made mezzanine structure, will throw some ply across those joists at some point and use that area for storage.
Why don’t you get them to come back and do it?

It's been a while since they completed it, I called him but he's too bigtime for small jobs now. Doing new builds etc.

Sure..

Man, I can do whatever I like so long I don't hurt nobody else.

Mo I don't think he's big time...he just gave his excuses as maybe he doesn't want to work for you again for some reason?

I've done this with a few people I've worked for before but for one reason or another don't want to work for again...I've got a long contract...done my back in...broken my hand etc...it's a polite way of saying f**k off I'm not working for you again...:LOL:

Mo I don't think he's big time...he just gave his excuses as maybe he doesn't want to work for you again for some reason?

I've done this with a few people I've worked for before but for one reason or another don't want to work for again...I've got a long contract...done my back in...broken my hand etc...it's a polite way of saying f**k off I'm not working for you again...:LOL:

100%

Lol,

It will be a nice place for drinking and eating pork sandwiches with the lads.