Who's working? (poll not argument)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Seriously tho some are right in considerate c**ts and some are grade a humans
I think most are probably great people who start it for the love of the job, you don't do 4 years at uni, get in 30k of debt to go do a 25k a year job.
12 hour shifts, not being able to park in car park and having to get park and ride, dealing with rude c**ts. My best mates Mrs is a nurse, nicest person you'll ever meet, hour commute each way, then park and ride, 15 hour nights for 23k a year. She loves it, but in 20 years will she?

I think most are probably great people who start it for the love of the job, you don't do 4 years at uni, get in 30k of debt to go do a 25k a year job.
12 hour shifts, not being able to park in car park and having to get park and ride, dealing with rude c**ts. My best mates Mrs is a nurse, nicest person you'll ever meet, hour commute each way, then park and ride, 15 hour nights for 23k a year. She loves it, but in 20 years will she?
It’s the Africans that don’t care , well most of em

f**k me robbo just accept that some people are c**ts regarding if there have got a nurse uniform or not! My best mates mrs Is a nurse has been 4 15 years and she hasnt changed 1 bit..f**k all to do with parking etc on wether there become a c**t or not.u need a reality check lad

Why should we be off ?
I just meant the prime minister asked all to try stay off mate
If folks are at work then fair enough each to there own including me, tbh I don’t know what is right or wrong anymore there’s a lot of different views out there right now

It's a new virus,how could any1 know if you can catch it twice or not,it may be milder the 2and time you catch it but it might not be milder to the person you pass it onto..put it this way how many times you had flu in ur life? Proper flu? I've had proper bed ridden flu 3 times in my life
I am the same as you unsure and not fully informed but the reality is some people can work and need to ! Super market staff are mixing with the public as safe as possible ! If the virus is so bad we are all doomed but in the mean time people have family’s and the governments money will run out it’s a virus we will all get

I don't understand why you would go back if you are getting £2K plus per month? Are people that f**king greedy? This is a perfect opportunity to spend time with family, take up a hobby etc.
Who’s getting 2k a month in the trade ? Have you got any money yet ?

Who’s getting 2k a month in the trade ? Have you got any money yet ?

As far as I'm aware no one gets that money until June, but the June date isn't set in stone so it may take longer. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of trades won't get anything near the maximum £2,500 pcm because of the way they get paid which is as little as possible to avoid tax.

I believe the only payouts available now, or around now, are:-

the grants for businesses with premises. (This is the only 'free' money in the scheme).
you can apply for universal credit.
you (or a business) can apply for a loan.

They all have set criteria for who's eligible.

As far as I'm aware no one gets that money until June, but the June date isn't set in stone so it may take longer. It's also worth noting that the vast majority of trades won't get anything near the maximum £2,500 pcm because of the way they get paid which is as little as possible to avoid tax.

I believe the only payouts available now, or around now, are:-

the grants for businesses with premises. (This is the only 'free' money in the scheme).
you can apply for universal credit.
you (or a business) can apply for a loan.

They all have set criteria for who's eligible.
That grant thing for buisness Is a right shite,we are a ltd company but got no lockup or premises as dont need as got office room and garages etc.every ltd company should of got £10k.pisses me right off,not every1 needs a lockup or premisses

Funny thing is some lads will get basic pay out because what there claim,well majority and your tax is guna shoot up like f**k to be in line with employment tax,there will be laughing there tits off will hmrc

Some websites say that you have to have lost profits....so if you are still working it could be a double hit.

Best to do what the government says...stay home...protect the NHS (y)

That grant thing for buisness Is a right shite,we are a ltd company but got no lockup or premises as dont need as got office room and garages etc.every ltd company should of got £10k.pisses me right off,not every1 needs a lockup or premisses

LTD companies seem to have been treated unfairly.

Ltd companys,directors..its a shambles.if you've got foresight to set up a legitimate ltd company which comes with more paperwork and insurances etc you should get treated like everyone else,there know directors take small salaries and then top up with dividens,then to not take dividens into account is a absoloute joke

Ltd companys,directors..its a shambles.if you've got foresight to set up a legitimate ltd company which comes with more paperwork and insurances etc you should get treated like everyone else,there know directors take small salaries and then top up with dividens,then to not take dividens into account is a absoloute joke
So you want to take dividends to save on tax year in year out and then want to be treated the same as a normal self-employed person when there are handouts going? Fucksake.

LTD companies seem to have been treated unfairly.
Unbelievable pal on how we've been treated tbh

If you look at the money that's being made available, how much and to who, it becomes clear that they're giving the most to those who pay most tax compared to other similar companies. Or to put it another way, they're 'giving' it to companies who will eventually pay it all back and more.

So you want to take dividends to save on tax year in year out and then want to be treated the same as a normal self-employed person when there are handouts going? Fucksake.

That's the thing, operating a Ltd co to pay minimum tax, and using your garage as a store with an office in your house means you're saving tax money. Aside from running a business from home which is against the terms of your mortgage and home insurance, that's fine but you've already had your handout in tax breaks.

Bolloxs,how much tax u pay 18/19? Be honest aswell.i payed £6500.is that not contributing? Is that tax dodging so I pay the least tax?

That's the thing, operating a Ltd co to pay minimum tax, and using your garage as a store with an office in your house means you're saving tax money. Aside from running a business from home which is against the terms of your mortgage and home insurance, that's fine but you've already had your handout in tax breaks.
Any1 can set up a ltd buisness? Why dsnt every1 set up one if it's so easy on paying less taxes?

Any1 can set up a ltd buisness? Why dsnt every1 set up one if it's so easy on paying less taxes?

I'd imagine most people take the advice of their accountant. The tax advantages only come into play once you start earning above a certain amount, have business assets, need protection from potential claims etc.

From what Rishi Sunak has said I think those trading as a Ltd Co who are basically sole traders will find that the tax advantages are disappearing sooner rather than later. It's a long established loop hole that has been over used so it sounds like it's coming to an end.

I'd imagine most people take the advice of their accountant. The tax advantages only come into play once you start earning above a certain amount, have business assets, need protection from potential claims etc.

From what Rishi Sunak has said I think those trading as a Ltd Co who are basically sole traders will find that the tax advantages are disappearing sooner rather than later. It's a long established loop hole that has been over used so it sounds like it's coming to an end.
End of day everybody can make themselves a ltd company,theres more overheads involved so why shouldn't u pay less tax,self employed lads prob pay a accountant £200 to do there books as it's just once a year,we pay ours £100 a month to look after things..there wont do diddly squat about tax paying in buisness there going to hit the self employed,torys are all 4 helping ltd companys etc,corp tax is meant to be going to 17% in nxt two year I think,cant see it now like :frenetico:

End of day everybody can make themselves a ltd company,theres more overheads involved so why shouldn't u pay less tax,self employed lads prob pay a accountant £200 to do there books as it's just once a year,we pay ours £100 a month to look after things..there wont do diddly squat about tax paying in buisness there going to hit the self employed,torys are all 4 helping ltd companys etc,corp tax is meant to be going to 17% in nxt two year I think,cant see it now like :frenetico:

£200? I pay mine £900!!

That's the point, a lot of Ltd companys are just self employed people using a loop hole and calling themselves a business. That will come to an end either in the 2022 or 2024 budget. I'm quite happy to put money on it.