Whos watching it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

The biggest fight since Alis day. The richest fight of all time. With the potential to be boring lol.

Who's watching it? If so where and are you staying up or waking up? I'll be going to bed around 9. Wake up at 3 then round to mates and were all having pizza for breakfast. Fight is due to start around 5am. My mate starts a 13 hr shift at 7am lol.

Who do you think is going to win? I personally feel pacquiao will just be too busy for Floyd. Hes got the best defence in boxing but mannys work rate wins it for me.

Mayweather all day long for me, manny has been beaten up too many times Floyd is still fresh as a daisy. I will not buy it but may stream it

Will be setting my alarm ... I hope pacman wins .... hope he knocks that smug t**t to pieces .... don't get me wrong mayweather is quality but you don't have to be c**t all the time haha

Mayweather all day long for me, manny has been beaten up too many times Floyd is still fresh as a daisy. I will not buy it but may stream it

Dont forget. Pacquiao is younger and had something like 17 more fights. Let's see what may weather's record would be at 63 fights

Dont forget. Pacquiao is younger and had something like 17 more fights. Let's see what may weather's record would be at 63 fights

On current form it would be 63-0, look at Floyd's fights he never gets beaten up, Mannys punch resistance has gone now and although Floyd does not have knockout power it's the constant peppering of shots that will see Floyd win it inside the distance.

You never know @gps ... pacman lands a lot of punches a round (100 a round last fight to mayweathers 38 ) ..he's just gotta stay away from mayweather shouldering him then cracking him with the opp hand .... only takes that one sweet with punch with anyone imo

Pacquiao throws More than mayweather and is a harder hitter. Im under no illusion Pacquiao is in for an easy ride. Mayweather is favourite for a reason but he can do it. Floyd has not faced someone like manny yet. And he knows it.

Hes trying every trick in the book to disrupt him. Was meant to hand his fight gloves in for inspection but won't. Pacquiao has a fear of needles yet has been tested 12 times in the run up to the fight to meet mayweathers demands. Hes scared because he knows pacman can beat him

Pacquiao for me as well, I'm going to have a kip in afternoon, I'll trundle round to a pals to watch it.

1. You never know @gps ... pacman lands a lot of punches a round (100 a round last fight to mayweathers 38 ) ..he's just gotta stay away from mayweather shouldering him then cracking him with the opp hand .... only takes that one sweet with punch with anyone imo

Floyd will just pick him off just like the other 47, personally I think he will make it look an easy fight, then hopefully he fights khan and puts his lights out then one more for 50-0

Off out at 9 battle it out till sunrise ! Haha £25 a ticket in boozer but it gets you 8 pints a swell so not too bad !

Pacquiao throws More than mayweather and is a harder hitter. Im under no illusion Pacquiao is in for an easy ride. Mayweather is favourite for a reason but he can do it. Floyd has not faced someone like manny yet. And he knows it.

Hes trying every trick in the book to disrupt him. Was meant to hand his fight gloves in for inspection but won't. Pacquiao has a fear of needles yet has been tested 12 times in the run up to the fight to meet mayweathers demands. Hes scared because he knows pacman can beat him
I'm backing the pac man. Like you say he punches forever and with merryweather been mustard at defence it's gonna be a good un to watch but it's defo the pacman with a stoppage for me

Status
Not open for further replies.