The “ can you lend me a score “
People are circulating again , i
Missed them since the recession, piss heads who live from
Day to day

The “ can you lend me a score “
People are circulating again , i
Missed them since the recession, piss heads who live from
Day to day

Had a boy in Germany whose credit rating among the lads was so bad he couldn't borrow 60p - the price of a pint in the NAAFI.

Started off borrowing at the end of the month, then it got to the point where he paid everyone off at the beginning of the month and had no money - start borrowing again.

Then he hit on a genius idea - if I just borrow DM 2 then the lads probably not be tight enough to ask for that back.

And there he was sitting at the bar with a pile of 2 mark coins that he'd scratched up and was hoping not to pay back.

He got away with it exactly once.

cockney 1 says Cornells are still trading in bury st edmunds.
O'connell of Ipswich was the big firm that ceased trading.
one of the Cornell brothers moved to Spain I know they stopped then must have started again

But your not your getting involved so I will pull you on it
Come on mate the sun is shining again and I bet Paddy is gagging to get over the fields again.
We had a flurry of snow earlier, lovely and bright again now, time to head to the lake again soon.

Come on mate the sun is shining again and I bet Paddy is gagging to get over the fields again.
We had a flurry of snow earlier, lovely and bright again now, time to head to the lake again soon.
Is the tpf meet up at the lake still on? I got all me rods ready for action! Next weekend be good for me?