Who'd be a Newcastle supporter?

Pardew must have used up his nine lives by now........................WTF happened today was a disaster

theyre w'nk mate. three wins since january :RpS_lol: he cant afford to sack him cos of that 7 year contract :RpS_unsure: tis a shame. full house each week but no investment. fat *******. ashley i mean. pardew :RpS_lol:

Just wondered if anyone had an idea what the fu@k is going on at the toon, 4 wins off the belt and beat city & liverpool on the process......:RpS_confused:

what a belated crimbo pressie to get...................Pardew is jogging onto Palace......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Hope we get Pulis..................they reckon Steve Bruce is fav, but, fu@k that...................he's shite

rafa benitez has already agreed a deal:RpS_thumbup: my hairdresser told me and cuts rafas hair. get some money on it

What don't the newcastle supporters like about pardew though?
How much higher up the league would you be with another manager, I don't recon much.

What don't the newcastle supporters like about pardew though?
How much higher up the league would you be with another manager, I don't recon much.

his tactics, nutting opponent players, not winning any derbies. Im realistic enough to know we are a mid table team, but im not asking too much for the team to play decent football now and again and have the ability to change the tactics when its not working

his tactics, nutting opponent players, not winning any derbies. Im realistic enough to know we are a mid table team, but im not asking too much for the team to play decent football now and again and have the ability to change the tactics when its not working

Yeah I forgot about loosing Last 4,derbies.
who do you recon then ?

hi arti ---------------- you have to come to oakwell to watch proper football :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

Yeah I forgot about loosing Last 4,derbies.
who do you recon then ?

i would like to see pulis, but rumour has it he's gonna get the WBA job. The media up here reckon Steve Bruce, but am not keen on him. i put him in a bracket with mark hughes been to loads of clubs and done nowt. As long as it's not Joe Kinnear im quite open to who gets the job................:huh:

Another s**t day at the coal face for the toon............................fewkin useless superplazziflex c@nts

:muyenojado::endesacuerdo::berrinche:

Could always drown the sorrows with a few of these.

:(.
FB_IMG_1463008816997.jpg