Who'd be a Newcastle supporter?

Mondays local paper states we've signed a french centre forward and given him £70k.He;s flying in today reads the same paper tonight and the w**k*r has gone to QPR because he doesnt like Newcastle's legue position so he's went to club who is bottom of the league................got nowt to do with QPR giving him £85k a week........................french ****.......................:RpS_thumbdn:

i suppose its no different to losing out on a job you thought you had but someone else has under cut you and nicked it from under ya nose.............if you gonna be playing in a relagation dog fight then you might as well get paid as much as possible...............its just annoying

we can' t even beat reading FFS..............and the mackems are on a roll..................:RpS_cursing:

We've fewkin won a game of football............................:RpS_thumbsup:..........bit arse twitchy at the end like.......hanging on and then had to play 5 mins extra................:-0

Howay the lads...............2 wins off the belt...........:RpS_thumbsup:. good to see we dispatched morph's chelsea today...........:RpS_laugh:

Thank fu@k swansea played well tonight against wigan the comeback kings.........its Still a scrap to stay up..................:RpS_unsure:

have backed newcastle at 20/1 to win the fa cup,come on the geordies

as snow white returned to her home in forest where she lived with the seven dwarfs, she heard an explosion, she could she bodies in the rubble, she thought they where all dead, but all of a sudden she heard a little voice call out newcastle for the cup, newcastle fo the cup. she cried thank god ,dopey is still alive!

as snow white returned to her home in forest where she lived with the seven dwarfs, she heard an explosion, she could she bodies in the rubble, she thought they where all dead, but all of a sudden she heard a little voice call out newcastle for the cup, newcastle fo the cup. she cried thank god ,dopey is still alive!

:RpS_laugh: :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

:RpS_laugh:............Malc you ****...............:-(

brilliant malc, very funny really cheered me up

Howay the fu@kin lads..............we are safe......................:RpS_thumbsup:

Fu@k knows what's going on at the toon, thats four wins off the belt..........................:RpS_confused:.......................:RpS_thumbsup: howay the lads

It was nice of the man utd fans to observe a 90mins silence for nelson Mandela and holly the hamster.

I hope not, cos the fans will start believing we are champions league material................:rolleyes)

next time i'm in a fight i want mike jones alongside me. he's tough as fcuk:

Last edited by a moderator: