Who we on today,

Simon85

2 wee ones today just, hopefully catch something ffs, boxing day one team aways and Saturday past one goal away. Bound to catch one soon ffs
Screenshot_20180106-130616.png
Screenshot_20180106-130606.png

some south african team penetrated me today !!
The btts one went horribly wrong, 0/6 btts lol
2nd Bournemouth and Bradford let me down. That's Bradford in the get to f**k list now, that's a few times they f**k*d me over. Stuck a wee one on only paying a ton, roma getting beat at home to atalanta with about 15mins to go, even that one's goin down the shitter. This betting would scunder ya.

I am trading the eve GGs made a little bit but pennies in the grand scheme of it
Literally not a clue about that stuff lol. Wee brother doing finance at uni too he's looking to go into stock brokering, another thing I haven't a clue about (1 of many) lol

Literally not a clue about that stuff lol. Wee brother doing finance at uni too he's looking to go into stock brokering, another thing I haven't a clue about (1 of many) lol

Ah very much like stocks and shares just different commodity.

I want to get into forex but if i can nail the ggs then forex will be a doddle i reckon

Ah very much like stocks and shares just different commodity.

I want to get into forex but if i can nail the ggs then forex will be a doddle i reckon
May as well be speaking Japanese to me bud lol. Saying that if u were on the ball and sort of kept an eye on govs and stuff, usually uncertainty in government causes the currency of said country to drop and stuff and that. If u were fit to predict it, could be onto something.

May as well be speaking Japanese to me bud lol. Saying that if u were on the ball and sort of kept an eye on govs and stuff, usually uncertainty in government causes the currency of said country to drop and stuff and that. If u were fit to predict it, could be onto something.

Onw of my mates is a forex company not a trader as such although he trades... his company was doing over £200mil a year pissing about with forex

Different world... i went to Goodwood with him as he had just bought a new aston martin and that afternoon he went and traded the brexit vote... the next day he comes back to goodwood and orders another aston.... lol different world

Different world... i went to Goodwood with him as he had just bought a new aston martin and that afternoon he went and traded the brexit vote... the next day he comes back to goodwood and orders another aston.... lol different world

it will be the same f**k**g world when yellow stone erupts lol !!

watching my kids grow makes me rich.

but i do like footy bets xx

it will be the same f**k**g world when yellow stone erupts lol !!

watching my kids grow makes me rich.

but i do like footy bets xx
You're right algee, off two weeks, been great bonding with the wee man again, especially as she's had the flu this week so he's been stuck with me all week. Lol although sayin that, Im gonna need more money this year. Also need to get a system to get me bets up, only had aboit 4 or 5 up this season and none over 200 and last month or 2 can pick f**k all, and putting more on too to try and get one. Bastarding things

Yup :) rather have a way of life thats easy and relaxed than stressed

funny you should say that ....im watching a cheesy film with my 10 year old scarlett...
2 men started crying and cuddling.
"whats up with them dad ??"
i said there stressed.
"whats stress ??"
she asked.
adult s**t sweetheart.
"i dont want to be an adult"

neither do i darling neither do i xx

You're right algee, off two weeks, been great bonding with the wee man again, especially as she's had the flu this week so he's been stuck with me all week. Lol although sayin that, Im gonna need more money this year. Also need to get a system to get me bets up, only had aboit 4 or 5 up this season and none over 200 and last month or 2 can pick f**k all, and putting more on too to try and get one. Bastarding things

santa got this for my 3 year old to account my gambing because im so fuucking s**t at it !!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20180106_235533.jpg
    20180106_235533.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 274
From me taking that screenshot and posting it, 2 teams went 1 down [emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just a little both score tonight.... hopefully get it on a few to score tomorrow night (y)

Attachments

• 20180123_202024.jpg
    20180123_202024.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 243
I'm sick of doing Bradford, not even wins now they won't even score for me the wankers. Losing ever y week is getting a bit s**t.