Who drinks energy drinks?

I quit months ago , bar the odd one. Used to have them daily

Simon85

Me. 3.or 4 250m cans a day. I went off em for a while but I've been using em flat out again as few months

essexandy

The Lake Governor
I used to years ago to keep myself pushing on. Stopped as soon as I heard about the possible health risks.

Danny

Administrator
Most things that are nice or useful have terrible side effects... :(

I quit months ago , bar the odd one. Used to have them daily
Had bout 6 months of one every morning then relised they do f**k all except make you fat. Just trying to drink plenty of water and wine now

zombie

Private Member
Cup of coffee if needed and just man the f**k up!!!

Its only another placebo anyway just like all this BG PURE FINISH lesbian talk!!!

Rossi46

Private Member
Young lads I work with have them for breakfast dinner and tea. Just wrong!

Vincey

Private Member
2 litres of Dr Pepper a day
Really starting to think do you lot actually go to work or not

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Energy drinks are poisen....the smell of them is disgusting.
Water will always do more for you than any other shite.

paulf

Never touch them just don't see the point. Mind you i don't drink coffee either. I don't think kids should have them thought.

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Never touch them just don't see the point. Mind you i don't drink coffee either. I don't think kids should have them thought.
I was in local shop last week ...the fella refused to sell a 19 year old girl red bull unless she proved ID
He showed me the screen in front of him .....had to be 25 !!

Djr

Fuk me what's wrong wrong with a flask of tea . Must be old school me ???

The Hobo

im old school half pint hot milk with very large rum in take to bed and enjoy

Cup of coffee if needed and just man the f**k up!!!

Its only another placebo anyway just like all this BG PURE FINISH lesbian talk!!!
Tea needs to be in a pot stewing for at least 10 mins before pouring

Tea needs to be in a pot stewing for at least 10 mins before pouring
Agree mate, I only have tea if it’s from a pot so you can imagine the percentage of jobs I don’t get one.
The ones who do usually provide it On a tray with cake or bickies, class. :coffe:

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
Just take some speed lol

f**k**g horrible stuff. Can't sleep, can't get a hard on...can't get your head round anything. Addictive, turns people into arseholes.

Had a g/f who was pretty much an addict. Ephedrine in the morning, little bomb of whizz a bit later on. Little bombs during the day and loads at night. Then a diazzy to get to sleep and do it all again the next day.

f**k**g nightmare she was. I only put up with her because she was stunning, but the whizz took that away too. Went down to about 6 stone and thought she looked good.

Agree mate, I only have tea if it’s from a pot so you can imagine the percentage of jobs I don’t get one.
The ones who do usually provide it On a tray with cake or bickies, class. :coffe:
I always ask if they can make a cuppa tea .

hstoke

I use to rattle on pro plus and red bull when I was in my teens... working 3 jobs and trying to make it out on my own....

https://dailym.ai/2DosyPV
Sent link to my 12 year old as always kids at school coming in with them some of his teammates drink a the lucazade b4 a game I don’t ageee with that, his food n fluids should be enough for energy etc