Who drinks energy drinks?

Members online

Me. 3.or 4 250m cans a day. I went off em for a while but I've been using em flat out again as few months

Energy drinks are poisen....the smell of them is disgusting.
Water will always do more for you than any other shite.

Never touch them just don't see the point. Mind you i don't drink coffee either. I don't think kids should have them thought.

Never touch them just don't see the point. Mind you i don't drink coffee either. I don't think kids should have them thought.

I was in local shop last week ...the fella refused to sell a 19 year old girl red bull unless she proved ID
He showed me the screen in front of him .....had to be 25 !!

maxresdefault-3.jpg
Nice and refreshing

Tea needs to be in a pot stewing for at least 10 mins before pouring

Agree mate, I only have tea if it’s from a pot so you can imagine the percentage of jobs I don’t get one.
The ones who do usually provide it On a tray with cake or bickies, class. :coffe:

Just take some speed lol

f**k**g horrible stuff. Can't sleep, can't get a hard on...can't get your head round anything. Addictive, turns people into arseholes.

Had a g/f who was pretty much an addict. Ephedrine in the morning, little bomb of whizz a bit later on. Little bombs during the day and loads at night. Then a diazzy to get to sleep and do it all again the next day.

f**k**g nightmare she was. I only put up with her because she was stunning, but the whizz took that away too. Went down to about 6 stone and thought she looked good.

I use to rattle on pro plus and red bull when I was in my teens... working 3 jobs and trying to make it out on my own....

https://dailym.ai/2DosyPV
Sent link to my 12 year old as always kids at school coming in with them some of his teammates drink a the lucazade b4 a game I don’t ageee with that, his food n fluids should be enough for energy etc