WHERE IS THE PLASTER?????

Members online

They need get some agency workers to get it delivered
I’ve just been to Wickes in Shrewsbury to get myself 10 bags as they had 800 odd bags this morning down to 200 bags when I got there
It full of Asians taking out 20 bags plus
I’m glad I’ll live down in north devon, no nappy heads down here clearing out stock just we don’t have much thistle anywhere

At least the toilet roll fiasco calmed down quite quick. This Plaster malarkey is rolling on and on.

I'd only take 1 because that is what I need. Then again I don't pretend to be a plasterer by talking about my "guvnor" etc.
With a name like 'rough' I assume you'd get a roll of P80 scratch too , eh ?
Also, who said I was a plasterer ? . I'm a chippy FYI.

I didn't pick any up, as I said , I rang my guvnor and he came and bought them . No need to over - buy for the sake of it ? We just get what materials we need ...like normal people.
Fair play mate, but next time grab as many as you can and sell it a spread for retail price, we need the charity at the minute thanks to the likes of eBay

Fair play mate, but next time grab as many as you can and sell it a spread for retail price, we need the charity at the minute thanks to the likes of eBay
Yeah , I'm with you mate - my brother's a spread, he goes to the same place for powder . Thing I've found, is most of the time it is actually in stock in some of these merchants but they are choosy who they give it to .
Our spread on my firm has rang and they've said they ain't got any, but when he went there they had ? I think it's better to just have a look than ring , unless you know the bods .

Yeah , I'm with you mate - my brother's a spread, he goes to the same place for powder . Thing I've found, is most of the time it is actually in stock in some of these merchants but they are choosy who they give it to .
Our spread on my firm has rang and they've said they ain't got any, but when he went there they had ? I think it's better to just have a look than ring , unless you know the bods .
The likes of B&Q and Wickes by me wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. I got 15 bags from a homebase of all places.