WHERE IS THE PLASTER?????

Members online

Good morning my friend :coffee:
it seems you have a problem with both Manchester United and prawn sandwiches.
which is disturbing andy as both are celebrated
by many all around the world.

but I will agree I am a waanker :LOL:(y)
Good morning young sir, how's the shoulder holding up?
I honestly can't understand why anyone would ruin two slices of bread by putting prawns between them? They're bait to catch something worth eating.

Good morning young sir, how's the shoulder holding up?
I honestly can't understand why anyone would ruin two slices of bread by putting prawns between them? They're bait to catch something worth eating.

they both keep cracking for whatever reason
Ive put it down to skimming too many ceilings.

I've just finished them flats yesterday.
I was wondering andy would you happen to know if blackburn has or will be put back into lockdown.
I've a townhouse to start there today
I really have no interest lol

they both keep cracking for whatever reason
Ive put it down to skimming too many ceilings.

I've just finished them flats yesterday.
I was wondering andy would you happen to know if blackburn has or will be put back into lockdown.
I've a townhouse to start there today
I really have no interest lol
I'm fairly sure that your shoulders are f**k*d because you keep falling over when you're pissed, especially when falling through stair gates.
I haven't made a decision on Blackburn yet. If you don't fancy that townhouse I'll lock it down for you mate. Always happy to help.

I'm fairly sure that your shoulders are f**k*d because you keep falling over when you're pissed, especially when falling through stair gates.
I haven't made a decision on Blackburn yet. If you don't fancy that townhouse I'll lock it down for you mate. Always happy to help.

a gentleman as always andy :numberone: (y)

IMG_20200730_152156.jpg

Anyone sorry I missed out on this?